1◇

this chapter is cringe- because im not good at doing serious book. i mean u probably notice it-
_________________________________________

 i mean u probably notice it-_________________________________________

_________________________________________

IT WAS WARM, the soft sunbeams were touching her soft skin. The fraish air was hitting her pretty face. The sound of the birds could be hear with a soft humming. The pretty girl was thinking, was it heaven?

She opened her [e/c] eyes as she blink several times trying to get use by the blind light. She put her hands above her head trying to protect her from the bright sun.

[Name] smiled softly, feeling good about the weather, the sound of the birds and the soft wind touching her shaking hands and legs. She wanted to stay like this forever. But every dream always had a end?

Sudenly she felt something wet on her body. When she opened again her eyes, she saw a black hair man with an empty bucket in his hand. He had dark sleepy eyes, with a muscular figure.

"Wake up sleepy head." His voice was cold and dangerous that she immediatly stood up. [Name] looked at him a few seconds. Before she could even speak to him, he vanished.

She looked all around, trying to find the tall man, but nothing, only some couch on the floor and a big screen on the wall. There was two doors, one in front of her and the other on her left.

She looked at her feet, who were naked, before she realised that she didn't die. She ran towards the left door and opened it, it was a bathroom with a bath and a mirror, she went towards the mirror and looked at herself.

She wasn't dead, no, she was alive, standing in front of the mirror without any injuries or blood coming out her head. She touched the cold glass, another thing she noticed, she was wearing a full black and blue suit.

The suit was tight, she could see her chest and her thighs. She felt embrassed, the suit was too reveling, it made her feel unconfortable.

Her [h/c] hair were wet. [Name] remembered the tall scary looking guy who threw the cold water on her. She took a towel, putting it around her neck.

She than walked out the bathroom and looked at the now empty room. She looked at the screen, wondering if she saw it somewhere or not.

The pretty girl went to the cafeteria where her roomates were eating their meals. She went to the big machine and saw an intruction, she followed it and scaned her number on the scan. She looked at her arm and saw the number 243 writting on it.

She left out a gasp, realising that she was in her favorite anime : Blue Lock. The two emotions were running around her heart, she was both, exited and scared. She wasn't really good at soccer, she used to play it when she was in kindergarten because everyone seemed to enjoy it.

The [h/c] girl took her meal and sat down on the empty seat. She took a little bite. Her meal wasn't that horrible, it was just some rice with curry. She took the curry and put it slowly on the rice, she than ate her meal.

[Name] was alone, she noticed it because she was the only girl in the cafeteria, it wasn't that bad to be alone because you can eat your meal in peace, don't have to talk with people or take your food on your plate.

A sigh comming out from her mouth, she was already full. The young woman stood up and walked towards the exit of the cafeteria, but before she could reach the exit a hand grab her shoulder, making her to stop.

"Where do you think you're going?" The same cold and degerous voice could be hear behind [Name]. The sound of his voice made her paralysed. She couldn't say a word or even breath properly, the only thing she could do was looking at the big man who was now standing in front of her.

"Do you even remember why I wake you up?" He said with those empty eyes. [Name] felt a lot of emotions traveling her brain, she felt weak in front of the tall looking man.

She tilted her head before shaking it from the left to the right. The young man looked at her with desapoint, he took her arm and left the cafeteria. "W-where are we going?" The beautiful girl speaked finally.

The black eyes man didn't spear a glance at her and continued to walk in the hallway. After a few minutes, they arrived in front of the field. The young female raised her eyebrow.

"E-excuse me? Why are we here?" She asked as she looked at him with innocent eyes not knowing why he grabbed her here. [Name] looked at the field, it wasn't that bad and it was a huge field not the little thing you used to have when you were in kindergarten.

"Are you dumb? We're here because you asked me to train you." The tall man said as he let go of her arms and walked towards the soccer ball. "Are you planning to stand here like a dumb person?" You were standing here, with a dumb face.

"Oh! Sorry! I'm coming!" She screamed to her teammate and ran towards him. She was now standing in front of him, trying not to be scared. "I'm ready! Whenever you want!"

He left out a little chuckle and changed quickly his expression. "Well you're gonna... run for ten minutes around the field." He pointed at the field and looked at the beautiful young woman.

Her mouth was open, she was suprised by the sudden training. First she has been kidnap by an npc and now she has to do those thing? Life is unfair...

She looked at him before nodding her head with a sad face. She wasn't ready to run like that, for ten minutes. "Okay..." was her only respond coming from her mouth. She started to run with all the determination she has. She needed to survive to this prison.

SHE WAS ABOUT TO FAINT, [Name] was tired for running ten minutes, scored thirty goals and has to do again ten minutes of running. She was tired of all of this and just wanted to go back to her real home.

"You did a good job [Name]." The black hair man gave her a bottle of water as he sat next to her on the green grass. His muscular arms on his knees, he looked at the young girl who was sweating. "I smell something in you... something special. That other don't have... and to be honest... I like this feeling."

"You can call me Mirya." ----- Mirya

__________________________________________

well hope this chapter is good! mirya is an oc.. idk how he looks like in my head. the only thing in this chapter about mirya's physics are the fact that he has black sleepy eyes and has black hair.
well im gonna end this chapter! see ya' readers
have a good day/night as always!

word count : 1197