62. Artificial Respiration

Why does he suddenly not want to shoot the movie anymore?

Jimin hadn't played...uh, played his role enough!

Still, he respected Taehyung's suggestion, thus he asked, "What's wrong? Is there something else you have to do?" Does Taehyung have work he has to finish?

Taehyung, "That's not it."

Jimin still thought about it seriously, he asked again, "Could it be that you're not feeling well?" Now he began to feel terribly worried.

Looking at his Big Darling being like this, Taehyung somewhat felt that he definitely wasn't feeling well—especially at a certain unmentionable spot.

Noticing that he kept quiet, Jimin became even more anxious. "Don't just keep everything to yourself. Please tell me what you're feeling uncomfortable with, I..."

"Minnie." Taehyung hugged him tightly, then let out a sigh. "I can't act in this movie anymore."

Jimin blinked. "Why?"

Taehyung admitted, "As Yan Han, I have to keep on turning you down, but I...can't do it at all."

Jimin finally understood. After being in daze for a while, his heart felt so sweet that it turned into royal jelly and his face turned red like an apple.

Taehyung continued his confession. "At first, I asked you to act in this movie so that we could have the chance to get closer to each other. I wanted to interact with you more during the filming..."

Jimin pondered for a while and felt that he also thought the same way... Even though what he had in mind at that time was to make it easier for him to do the missions...

Taehyung kept on talking, "But now... Shooting this movie is getting in the way of our time together."

Jimin's ears turned soft upon hearing his words. He actually kind of approved what Taehyung had said: Anyway, now he wasn't really worried about doing the mission. So, they didn't need to shoot the movie anymore.

The Great Director Ki Hong inexplicably sneezed outside. He sneezed so hard he nearly got blown into the sky.

His assistant director hurriedly spoke, "How about wearing one more layer of clothes? Please be careful not to catch a cold."

Director Ki brushed his nose. "It's not a cold, I am having an extremely bad premonition."

It was indeed really bad. Two of the leading actors were about to go on strike and elope, it wouldn't be a good thing for him.

Fortunately, Jimin still had a conscience. This was the first time in his life that he met a director who acknowledged him. He really couldn't bear to let Director Ki cry all over the Pacific Ocean, thus he said, "I want to continue to shoot the movie."

Taehyung was still going on about selling an idea' to Jimin as he said, "That's alright. We have just begun shooting, so it shouldn't be difficult to change the actors for the roles." He was the contributor', anyway.

Jimin stated again, "I...I want the two of us to star in a movie together."

Taehyung's heart trembled in an instant.

Jimin said again softly, "When we get older, we could sit on the sofa together and watch...mn..."

Not waiting for him to finish his words, Taehyung had kissed Jimin passionately.

How could he even dare to continue to listen to what Jimin had to say? Jimin's words were completely filled with honey that he wouldn't be able endure anymore if he heard more.