10.Weekly mission

Today's luck is really good, Jimin was happy!

He blinked and asked: 'Are you booking a table?"

Taehyung: "No."

Jimin: "La Yeon is hard to book! if you haven't booked yet, it is for sure no table."

Taehyung's face is difficult: 'This way."

Jimin said warmly: "Would you like to share the table?"

Taehyung said: "Wouldn't it bother you too much?"

Jimin said: "How come? Liu doesn't like to eat with me, more people are better together."

Taehyung smiled: "Then I pay for the meal."

Jimin puts a hand: "No, it's fine."

Taehyung said 'That's too embarrassing."

Jimin frowns: "Don't be so polite.'

Taehyung's eyes are all smiles: "I want to ask you.'

Jimin ears trembled, but he didn't think too much. Taehyung was originally a person who would come here more often, and the initiative to treat guests is normal for him.

The elevator stopped and arrived to the first floor.

Liu hurriedly said: "I am going to get the car."

Jung Joon also said the same thing.

Both Jimin and Taehyung should have also arrived.

However, Liu hurriedly ran out, and a phone call hit La Yeon: "Hey, help me book a table!"

"Mr. Liu, this time, we have been .."

"The temporary table is also OK, please be sure to help!"

Although Liu did not know why Jimin wanted to invite Taehyung to eat, but as a 360-degree intimate assistant, it is necessary to get this done.

But at the same time, Jung Joon also dialed La Yeon's manager's phone: "Trouble you to cancel the booking."

"Okay, this will be handled for you.'

Anxious Liu waited for the reply.

"What a coincidence, Mr. Liu, just now a guest has canceled the table, I will book it for you."

Liu felt luck is good, or else he will lose face and lose his hair, he quickly said: 'Thank you, thank you! "

After that, Liu sent a message to Jimin, Jimin sent back to his thumb.

Going outside the door, Jimin wanted to be in a car with Taehyung, but he was too embarrassed to ask.

Hesitant for a long time, Taehyung proposed: "How about we go together?"

Jimin's eyes brightened.

The corners of Taehyung's mouth raised slightly, he said: "Anyway, to the same place, no need to waste."

Jimin jumped the steps and said. "Yes, yes, frugality is a good moral character"

Jung Joon driving, Liu took the co-pilot, Taehyung and Jimin sat behind the car.

Taehyung's car is quite spacious, with a double seat in the back and a small coffee table in the middle, with some document: surface book.

Jimin disagreed: "Looking at something in the car hurts your eyes."

Taehyung: "Well, I won't see it later."

Jimin always felt that his tone was strange, but he couldn't say anything strange. It is not good to say more.