~characters~

THE SINGH FAMILY

RASHVIK SINGH-

25 years old,
A billionaire, his first priority is his family, can do anything for his family.
Rude and arrogant for the world but for his family he is the most caring and sweet person. Calls his one year old son 'pichu' (single dad). Do not believe in anyone except his family because of past incidents.
CEO of Singh corp. (One of his father's company).

'Andar hi andar se toota main tere ishq main khud hi se rootha main'༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

RAJIV SINGH

Rashvik's father
Has three son , first Rashvik who calls him old man, dad, dadda, papa,etc...
Second Reyansh who calls him wise man, dad, dadda, papa, etc...
Third Rakshit, who calls him papa smurf, cool pa, bestie, bubba,dadda, papa, dad, etc...
Owns 4 big companies (CEO of three company and one is handled by Rashvik).
Loves his sons so much but not more than his grandson. His wife passed away when his youngest son was one year old.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

REYANSH SINGH-

18 years old
The middle one. The shy quiet member of the family but can also be loud and annoying sometimes. A literal school heartthrob but don't give a fuck to anyone, always has a plain serious face outside house. His aura screams etheral. Admires his father and elder brother a lot, they are his inspiration. Very protective when it comes to his little brother.Trying to get the title of best chachu. He can dance and sing pretty well. Want to open a fashion brand by himself.

'Tujhe tujse tod loon Kahin khud se jod loon,Mere jism-o-jaan mein aa Teri khushbo ode loon' type of guy✨༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Mere jism-o-jaan mein aa Teri khushbo ode loon' type of guy✨
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

RAKSHIT SINGH-

16 years old
The youngest one. Sunshine of the family, serotonin booster, cute, funny and very naughty. Introvert for the people other than his family. The apple of his father's eye,Rashvik's cutie Patootie, Reyansh's chubs.
He calls Rashvik 'meanie bro', 'grumpy grandpa' and Reyansh 'my saviour', 'handsome bro'. Sings really good and loves dancing a lot. Want to be a choreographer. A kpop fan.
He is in competition with Reyansh to get the title of best chachu.

'Milne ko tujhse bahane karu tu muskuraye wajah mai banu' type of guy༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

ADVIK SINGH-

1 year old,
Speaks gibberish most of the times which only his dadu understands. The most loved and pampered kid, sabki jaan sabka ladla betu.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

THE AGARWAL FAMILY

SARAKSHI AGARWAL-

21 years old
Pursuing bachelors degree in accounting & finance management.
She is SUPER SHY, the quietest person ever. Never start a conversation unless you approach her first. She is a sweet, kind, caring person with the most beautiful and etheral personality. Very emotional, her eyes express her feelings. Kpop and kdrama addict. Love kids a lot, loves cooking specially baking.
A depressed soul suffering from trauma, has fear of loud voices, scared for even small things like making eye contact or speaking to someone.

'teri hoon saari ki saari main

par tere liye bazaari main'
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

SANJAY AGARWAL-

Sarakshi's father.
He adopted sarakshi when she was 6 months old. He passed away in a road accident when sarakshi was 11 years old. He was CEO of Agarwal corp. which is in the name of sarakshi. His wife never loved him and sarakshi, she just married sanjay because of his money and after one week of his death she got married to another rich person.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

ANURADHA AGARWAL- mother
MANISH SINGHANIA- step father
RAHUL SINGHANIA- step brother
RITU SINGHANIA- step sister

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈

Author's note~
Hey everyone reading this, so here is the introduction to the character who were living in my mind since forever 🤧
Hope you like them!!
And as I said previously, I associate everything with songs and lyrics, when I think about this characters , I associate them with the lyrics I mentioned. BTW I love sarakshi so muchh🥺

Lyrics are from this songs
Awari
Dil ibaadat
Baarish

Do vote and comment and also follow me here and on insta for more updates. 🤍
Thank you!
Ish_~

⋆✦⋆⋇