42

Brittany's P.O.V.

Jo did not answer me but her tongue on my nipple was enough for me to know that she was so sure.

Her hand massages my other breast while her mouth is devouring the other.

Her movement is very inexperience and it is very obvious that she has never done this but oh god, my back was arching every time she would suck my nipple and would even bite it a little just to excite me more.

I was not aware I was moaning so loud if not because of Jo's hand covering my mouth as hers continued wonders on my breasts.

I would end up biting and sucking some of her fingers and that stopped me from moaning.

She took back her hand but only to massage both my breasts while her tongue ran down my stomach.

I had goosebumps all over my body, my skin seemed to burn under her. Every touch, every lick felt like she was sending me to places where I had never been and I didn't even need to open my eyes to see what she was doing,

She removed my pants completely, leaving the small fabric covering my center, my center that was already leaking wet with all the sensations I was feeling.

She pulled her body down, leveling her face with my crotch. She looked up at me before kissing my inner thigh.

"Oh, god, Jo!" 

Her hands held both my legs while she kissed them alternately, taking her time, teasing me.

"Please, Jo..." I begged.

My hands were on the garter of my panties wanting to remove it. Jo stopped for a while and helped me.

Jo positioned herself again between my legs, my hands were on her head kind of pushing her toward my center.

"Oh my fucking, god!" As soon as I felt her tongue on my clit, my body arched, my hand pushing her head more.

I felt like losing my mind when her tongue slid into my folds all the while sucking my clit, it was a goddamn move of a pro!

"Fuck, Jo!" I kept moaning her name.

Her tongue came in and out of my center while her thumb worked on my clit making a gentle circular motion.

As the pressure built up in my lower stomach, Jo's pace quickened.

In and out. Sucking. Repeat.

My climax felt like it was the very first time I cum. And she didn't even finger me!

After my body collapsed, I pulled hers to level with mine.

"That. Was. Fucking. Amazing!" I told her. "You're a natural, Jo."

I watched as her face turned into different shades of pink.

I don't know why she felt embarrassed, it was rather a compliment. But to not add more, I pulled her in for a hug.

We stayed like that for a while.

Holding Jo is giving me the kind of security that I never felt with anyone. I feel contented, like money and material things don't matter anymore.

That all I need is her. That I would choose her over anything.

Who would have thought that me, Brittany Anderson, would feel something like this toward anybody? 

That someone would change me, and see the best in me that others don't see.

Jo's breathing slowed down, as she fell asleep, I did too.