PART 34

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I turned in my sleep to touch Vivaan. It's weird that I am sleeping without him touching me.

When my hand touched the empty sheets of the bed, my eyes shot opened. I ran my hand over where he slept, but it’s cold, so that means he left some time ago.

Huh.

I sat up, all the sleep vanishing from my eyelids.

Where is he?

I peek at the time on my phone. Sure enough, it’s past eleven.

Concerned, I headed towards the bathroom and knocked, receiving no response. Opening the door, he wasn't there either.

Is he in the kitchen?

I sighed.

I brushed my teeth and quickly took a shower.

My husband is so dead today. No one can save him today from me. How on earth did he get up from the bed?

This man seriously has some issues. He was shot, but he wants to roam in the damn house.

Approaching the kitchen, I halted upon hearing Vivaan's voice. He was engrossed in a conversation with his friends. Instead of having this discussion in the kitchen, he could have stayed in bed.

And these three don't even know that I am here. 

"I want to triple Anaya's security. I don't want her to be in any sort of danger," Vivaan ran his hand through his hair.

He needs to consider his security too, given what happened yesterday.

"What about you?" Abhimaan asked turning his face towards Vivaan.

"I intend to hire a bodyguard," Vivaan replied.

"Hire a dozen of bodyguards," Abhimaan said in a suggestive tone.

Good idea.

"Who hires a dozen bodyguards?" Vivaan snapped at him.

Why is he snapping? Abhimaan's idea was actually good.

Kabir grumbled something under his breath.

Isn't Kabir too grumpy?

"Actually I was curious about something," Abhimaan cleared his throat.