PART 24

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was getting ready for the office, buttoning up my shirt, when Anaya walked out of the bathroom. I didn't look at her, focusing on the task at hand.

"Vivaan," she called my name. I hummed in response, but she must not have heard me because she didn't say anything else.

"Suniye," she said, and I froze. My hands stopped mid-button.

Did my heart just skip a beat?

This was the first time she called me that, and I was a goner.

I looked at her as she walked towards me. She is beautiful, and I can't even express how lucky I feel whenever I look at her. I don't deserve her. But I'll try to become a man who does. I'll try to change myself just for her.

"Vivaan," she said, and I looked at her, shaking my head. She gave me a questioning look.

"I liked what you called me before," I said softly, and she looked confused.

"I called you by your name," she said, and I shook my head.

"Suniye?" she asked, and my heartbeat accelerated. This is what she always does to me.

"Ji," I replied, and she smiled, making my heart go crazy.

"Can you tie my blouse string?" she asked, and then I looked at her saree. She looks gorgeous in every outfit, but I can't describe her beauty when she wears a saree.

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓮

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓮

"Vivaan?" She called my name, and I nodded, telling her to turn around.

She gathered her open hair and made a bun. I tied the knot of her blouse string. I felt her breath hitch as I kissed her back, giving her wet kisses, eliciting a moan. I love when she moans.