52

2023

Dinner was quiet. Estela had cheered up and was talking up a storm about anything that came to mind. Melissa was still upset about what happened earlier but she didn't want to ruin her night with her family.
Pablo had calmed down but was still very upset. He knew they leave tomorrow but he doesn't want to go back to the hotel if it'll be like that again.
Not only that but it has already gone viral out the golden boy put his hands on a fan.
"Papi, you want some" Estela asks, holding up a spoon filled with rice.
He leans down, opening his mouth letting her feed him the rice.
"Yum" she giggles.

He smiles softly and pushes her hair behind her ear.
He puts his attention back on his family around him and joining into their conversation. He feels as Melissa's foot brushes against his foot.
He looks up at her and smiles softly. She returns the small smile.

.
.
.

1 week later

The family had been back in Barcelona for a little over a week now.
The couple had made an appointment to see the baby for the first time and Melissa was currently 5 weeks along. They hadn't announced it to anyone but her agent because Melissa wanted to make it a big announcement for the family, she had kept modeling and was told that she could keep modeling as long as she can which made her happy.
Estela has been living life as a two year old, lately she has been going on and on about how she's excited that papa gets to play again. She's even been insisting to go to training with him which just recently started. Sharing the same excitement as his daughter, Pablo was ready to start playing again and today, today is his 19th birthday.

Pablo holds Estela on his lap as Melissa wraps her arms around him as they take a picture with his cake in front of them. Pablo tells Estela to help him blow out his candles which made her happy. Melissa hands him the knife and the 19 year old starts to cut the cake.
Melissa kisses his cheek before leaving the room to grab plates and napkins for everyone.
"Amor" Pablo walks into the kitchen. "Si?." The boy wraps his arms around her waist and pulls his back to his front.
"How are you?" He asks, resting his head in the crook of her neck.
Melissa smiles and sets the plates down. Placing her hands on his arms in front of her.
"I'm good" she whispers. He places a few kisses too her neck.
"Mm, te amo" Melissa chuckles at how affectionate the boy was being ever since he found out they were having another baby.
"Yo más mi amor" she tells him.

"When are we going to tell everyone you're pregnant?" He asks.
Melissa turns to him and wraps her arms around his neck. "To night is your night" she kisses his cheek.

He nods whiles removing his hands from her waist and picking up the plates behind her before they both head back out to their family and friends.

After a while the parents head home so the small family is left with their friends, sitting outside on the porch.
Melissa lays Estela down on her bed kissing her forehead before tucking her in then heading out to where everyone was.
She sits next to Pablo, who wrapped his arm around her while the other one held the cup of water.
"So have you guys started to plan the wedding?" Alejandro asks taking a swing of his drink.
They nod. "I've started looking at venues and color theme" Melissa says happily.
The 3 boys smile at her. "Pablo, what have you been doing?" Mario asks.

Pablo looks at his girlfriend then back to his friends. "It's my money we're using" he jokes, earning a gentle smack to the chest from the blue eyed girl.
"We're using my money too" she states.
"But he's been helping me pick, even though he always says "it's up to you" or "if you like it, amor" she huffs.
The 3 boys laugh at what she said. "So you haven't been much help" Mario laughs

Pablo shrugs. "I try to keep her happy, plus I like anything she likes so I'm not worried what she pick" he tells them, holding the girl tighter in his grip.
Melissa blushes at his words and leans into him.
"Who are you going to have as your brides maids?" They asks her.

She thinks for a second. "Aurora is definitely the maid of honor, I already asked, then I'm going to ask Sira, Mikky, Ana, then Sara" she tells them.

Pablo tenses at the list while the 2 other bouts raise their eyebrows at her.
"Ana?" Alejandro asks.
She nods and looks at him weirdly. "I didn't know you two were friend" Pablo says.

"Oh...Sira made a group chat with me and her after our trip in Ibiza and we've been texting a lot. We're pretty close, the 3 of us I mean. I just don't get to see them much" she shrugs.
The 2 boys turn to looks at Pablo, who sat quietly on his chair.
Melissa feels his grip around her slightly tighten and she sudden feels as if she had ruined the mood.
She had felt as if Ana wasn't as bad as Pablo had made her seem, plus she wanted to see for herself and nothing has happened besides having a nice girlfriend to talk too.
She wondered what actually to have Pablo and the 2 boys in front of her dislike the Pelayo girl.

After a few more minutes the boys leave and the couple heads to bed.
"I thought I told you not to be friends with an Ana, now you're going to have her as a bridesmaid? On top of that you lied to me?" Pablo says walking into the bathroom.
Melissa sighs and she turns around to face him after brushing her teeth.
"You told me to be careful around her, I didn't lie to you but I am for not telling you I was going to have her a bridesmaid" she tells him.

He squints at her. "She's not going to be a bridesmaid and you aren't going to be her friend anymore" he tells her trying to walk out but Melissa stops him.
"Why, I don't understand Pablo. She's is such a sweet girl? What'd she do? Why do you dislike her so much?" She questions.

Pablo shakes his head at her. "She's a bad person and you are done with her" he points.

A/n: I forgot my original idea