46

2023

Time skip again, sorry y'all.

Melissa laid face first on her hotel room bed.
It was currently the 24th of July and she and Estela had come all the way to the United States to watch Pablo in the preseason.
The last game was cancelled due to...stomach problems.
Pablo being one of them of many.
Melissa also catching the stomach virus, but hers came with throwing up.
But today was going to be a great day. They feel better.
Pablo had a day off, it was nice and early, Estela is in a good mood, they're in Inglewood, California and tomorrow was her and Pablo's 4 years.
Which only meant one thing for the family.
"We're going to Disneyland!" Pablo says happily walking out from the bathroom.
Melissa shoots up from the bed.
"You're joking?"
"I'm not"

Her eyes light up. She's never been to Disney land or World.
She's always wanted too.
"Really?!" She says happily standing up.
Pablo nods, showing her the tickets on his screen.
The couple celebrate the upcoming event before turning to their daughter to laid on the bed.
"Aren't you excited, princesa?" Pablo asks, walking over to her.
Estela looks at him confused.
"What's Disneyland?"

Pablo's smile drops.
He whips his head at Melissa then back to Estela, placing a fake smile on his lips.
"Oh my sweet baby" he mutters, and leans in to kiss her forehead.

.
.
.

Melissa places the pink Minnie ears head band on her head.
She chuckles and reaches back to hand Estela her purple ears.
Along with the tickets, Pablo had gone out of his ways to get them all Minnie and Mickey ears.
Dark blue for him, pink for Melissa and purple for Estela.

Pablo looks back through the review mirror for a second to see Estela with her headband.
He smiles softy before looking back at the road.
They were only 10 minutes away but Melissa could already see the castle.
The young mom happily points out the castle to her daughter which instantly made the little girl excited.
Estela stares at the entrance of Disneyland in awe.

A a little bit later, the small family was making their way through the front entrance.
Pablo gripped onto Estela's hand and grips his backpack strap with the other one.
He had his sunglasses on and his blue ears, and was wearing a simple outfit, light blue shirt with black shorts and his nike athletic shoes.
He felt like such a dad
He glances to Melissa who stood next to him staring down at the map.
She folds the map back up and shoves it into the pocket of her shorts before hooking her hand with Pablo's arm.

From the other side of him, Estela starts to get excited, spotting a character in the distance.
"Mickey!" She says happily, tugging at her dad hand.
The small family start to walk over to Mickey Mouse, thankfully the line wasn't too long yet.
Melissa smiles as Estela and Pablo approach the character.
She pulls out her camera and snaps a quick picture of them.
"Ma'am, do you want to be in it?" A lady asks in English.
Thankfully, Melissa had learned a bit of the language growing up, so she smiles and nods, handing her the camera then walks over to the other side of Mickey Mouse.
She chuckles as he starts to fix her hair then getting back in his spot and throwing an arms around her pulling her closer, as welling doing it to Pablo and Estela which made the little girl giggle.
"Thank you" Melissa's says before collecting her camera.
The brown headed boy follows his girlfriend gestures and also says a thank you.
Being slightly embarrassed because his accent was a lot thicker.

.
.
.

Melissa laughs as she watches Pablo get off the Dumbo ride.
He cracks a weak smile at her while shaking his head.
Estela on the other hand skips to her mom alongside her dad.
"Did you see me mami!?" She says happily, reaching to grip her mom's hand as she gets closer.
The young mom nods.
"I did! Did you like it?" The little girl nods then points over at her dad.
"Papi liked it too!"
Melissa looks up at Pablo who held an uncomfortable face.
"I'm sure papi did" she agrees, watching Pablo fight back the dizziness caused by the ride that goes in circles.
The young dad steps closer to his soon to be wife and takes her hand in his.
He leans down closer to her ear. "You're going with her next" he mutters.
Pablo found ride that go slow and spin to be the most horrific rides ever.
He prefers fast ride because they don't give him time to get dizzy.
Kissing her cheek before standing back up and adjusting the backpack.
The small family kept walking around the park, going on small rides with Estela and stopping to take pictures with characters.

Currently, Melissa and Estela were sat on a table underneath an umbrella, eating ice cream as Pablo stood up next to them staring off to a roller coaster near by.
Melissa takes a spoon full of ice cream as she watches him.
"You can go, Estela still has a lot of ice cream left"
He looks over at the blue eyed girl and shakes his head and sits down in front of them.
"I can't leave you two here" he protest.

The girl mentally rolls her eyes. "You in fact can, go, it's okay I promise. We'll be right here when you get back then we'll go find a restaurant" she assures him.
Pablo hesitated for a second but then stands up, handing his fiancée the backpack then pressing a small kiss to both his girls heads then walking off.

Melissa smiles softly before putting her full attention back to Estela.
A few minutes later, her attention his grabbed by a hand tapping her shoulder.
Leaving one hand placed on Estela leg, she turns around to see a guy maybe around her age.
"Hola" he says.
"Perdón, I just saw you and thought you were really beautiful" Melissa smiles awkwardly at him.
The boy had dark hair, dark eyes, tan skin and a strong Mexican accent.
"oh..thank you" she smiles.

A/n: I can not wait to leave school