36

2023

Time skip again cause I can ✊🏼

Pablo places his sunglasses onto Melissa as they walk out of the airport. She had packed her sunglasses away in her bag and didn't even think about how sunny it was and how she would literally not be able to see very well.
This was the first time in years that Melissa had came back to Ibiza, the last time being when she was 14, when her and Pablo's fam came for a week during summer.
Pablo places a hand on Melissa lower back pushing her forward slightly before gripping onto their bags.
Melissa walk along side him as they reached the rental car who was brought to them.
"Let's go all in" Pablo tells the group as he places his and his girlfriends bags in.
Letting everyone else do it themselves.
"I call shot gun" Fermin says.
"Melissa take shot gun"
"Bro"

Melissa and aurora laugh together as they both hop into the car.
Waiting for everyone to get settled, she is quick to play music.
Once everyone is in the car, they start to make their way to the Airbnb they would be staying at the next week.
The group talk about their plans while they are here while Melissa and Aurora held their own side conversation about having a girls day one of these days.
"We should go get our nails done, then go to bunch of shop then dinner" Aurora says happily.
"I'm so down, I'm in desperate need of girls day" Melissa tells her.

"Can I join girls day?" Biel one of Pablo friends asks, joining into their conversation.
"No"
The boys mouth falls open at the girls response. "That's rude" he says.
"How?"
"Because i don't want hang out with these goons, look! That one is picking his nose" he exclaims while point over at Cristo.
"I'm scratching it" Cristo defends himself.
"Nah bro that gross" Alejandro (Roldán) teases making everyone laugh.
"Fermin porque te ríes? I saw you drooling on the plane" Cristo attacks his friend for laughing at him.
Melissa and Aurora both fell into a fit of giggles as Cristo when off exposing all his friends.
"Alejandro you literally fart and think it's funny"
"Biel, you choked on your food while on a date with a girl then spat it all over her!"
"Javi you cant cut a damn cucumber"
"Mario, you're scared of spiders at your grown age"
"and Pablo, you pissed your pants when we were 12 from laughing" he rants.

Melissa's jaw drops at everything she just heard.
The car becomes quiet until Aurora speaks up.
"You can cut a cucumber?" She asks her boyfriend.
Making Melissa burst out laughing at the question.
Aurora following along just seconds later.
The two girl laugh at the boys.
"This is not funny" Pablo mutters as he drives.

"I love you guys" Cristo beams as he relaxes back into his seat.
"He's invite to girls day" aurora leans closer to Melissa's chair to whisper into her ear.
Melissa chuckles and nods. "He's definitely a good gossiper"

The girl with blue eyes faces back forward, taking a glance at her boyfriend who drove.
She sees him look at her from the corner of his eyes quickly.
"I didn't pee my pants" he mumbles.
The girl cracks as smile reaching over and placing a hand on his bicep giving it a small squeeze before removing it.
"Melissa, when you and Pablo get married, I want to be your man of honor" Alejandro speaks up.
"That's my position" aurora speaks up, adding a little sass to her tone.
"I'm the one who Introduced them" Alejandro defends

"Why would you want to be the man of honor she ditched you for him" Mario jokes.
"I did not" Melissa laughs.

"Yeah, Melissa, Pablo, Mario and me used to hang out all the time together, we were the fantastic 4" he jokes.

.
.
.

Melissa plops onto her bed for the next week. They had just finished looking around the house they were staying at and no matter how pretty the view was and big the pool was, she felt like she needed a nap.

She lays in bed with her eyes closed, a bit of a worried feeling filling her chest, remembering how she hasn't seen Estela in 4 hours.
The teen mom pulls out her phone, searching for her mother in law's number before clicking on the FaceTime button.
After a few rings Belen's face pops up.
"Hola Mija!" She beams through the phone.
"Hola! Señora"

"How was the flight?" The lady's asks. Melissa shrugs. "It was fine, boring but short, we just got to the house a few moments ago" she explains.
Belen nods.
"Where is Estela?" Melissa questions.
Pablo's mom looks away from the phone for a moment as she looked around for the little girl. "I believe her a Pablo (Pablo's dad) are outside playing football..I'll go get her" she says standing up.
"I would love that" the young mom lets out a breathy laugh.

"Estela, mi niña, mami is on the phone" the older lady shouts.
A few moments later, her blue eyed 2 year old pops up on the screen.
"Hi mami!" She cheers at the sight of her mom.
"Hi bebe, what are you doing?" Melissa smiles widely.

The 2 years olds eyes perk up even more as she turns around and point behind her to where her grandfather was doing tricks with the ball.
"Play ball like papi" she tells her mom.

"Wow, can you show me a trick" she questions her daughter.
"Si" the toddler runs off back to her grandad, her grandma following behind her.
Melissa watches as she picks up the ball that was probably bigger then her head and hand it to Pablo's dad the best she cool.
"Mama?"
"I'm watching bebe"

Pablo's dad gently lets the ball drop right above the girls head, letting her hit it with her forehead. Then turning back happily to look back at her mom.
Melissa let's out a laugh at her daughter.
"That was wonderful, bebe"

Estela claps her hands before she starts to kick around the ball again with her grandpa.
"They've been practicing cabezazos for 2 hours now" Belen shakes her head.
"She's going to be a true futbolista" Melissa laughs.

"Who is going to be a futbolista?" Melissa turns her head over to see her boyfriend walk into the room with their bags.
"Estela is"
The boy walks closer to his girlfriend, peaking at her phone, a small smile appearing as he greets his mom.
Pablo gets into bed with Melissa. His front against her back as he props his head up with his right arm, while letting the other one linger on her hip.
"How's estela?" He asks.
"Esta bien, she hasn't questioned anything yet" his mom tells them.
"Vale, can I see her?"

Belen laughs before going back over to where Estela was.
"It's papi" she tells her.
"Hi papi" she giggles waving at her dad through the phone.
"Hi princesa, are you having fun?" He asks.
The little girl nods and points at the football behind her.
"look"
Pablo watches intensely as his daughter picks up the ball and repeats what she did just moments ago for her mom to see.
"Wow bebe, you're going to be better then me" Pablo chuckles.
The little girl giggles at her dads comment.
Pablo leans down to his girlfriends ear. "We going to head out to eat" he explains.
Melissa nods.
"Well we have to go but Señora thank you for agreeing to take care of her" Melissa smiles.
"Anytime Mija, have an amazing trip, check in and be safe. Los amo" she beams at the couple through the phone.
"Adios" they both tell the older lady.
"Estela come say bye to Mami and papi" Belen tells the little girl.
"Bye bye" the girl says waving at the camera before blowing a kiss.
Both the young parents blow one back before hanging up.
Melissa let's her phone fall to the bed before she twists her head to look at the boy who laid behind her.
He smiles softly at his girlfriends, leaning in a pressing a soft passionate kiss to her lips.
"Let's go get ready" he mumbles.

A/n: i want to go to Ibiza