CHAPTER 18

AARONS POV :
"Just so you know I am a terrible singer so if you are  planning on using me as a hostage to get what you want get prepared for some serious ear torture" The annoying prick said from the passenger seat beside me . His hands were in cuffs attached to the door handle and his legs were tied "and what is that I want  " I asked him . He seemed to be quite young around my age but evil comes in all shape and form . "I don't know man you know I was just on my afternoon stroll when you decided to knock me out and kidnap me like i am some whore from the streets " he said and rolled his eyes at me like this whole scene was quite offending . "Well, your singing skills won't be any help to my plan" i had other plans for him which were no where near singing but would still please my ears . "see you don't want me as much as i don't want to be with you so just untie me and let me go and i will forget this ever happened what do you say "the prick started smirking with his lips all cut up because of when I punched him before . I found him lurking in Mourads old safehouse . The same place we found Celestine.

I didn't say anything because i didnt what to indulge in his nonsense. If he is one of the people who hurt Celestine then i what nothing but torture him until even death fears to accept him . "Seriously, you're kidnapping me, and you're silent? Not even a dramatic monologue about your evil plan" he sighed loudly and started blowing on the window making small Fogg bubbles on them . "Kidnapping wasn't part of my plan. Your afternoon stroll just happened to intersect with a series of unfortunate events."
It's the truth . After I was done with my search about the institution I went back to Mourads old place to look for something. I didn't expect to find someone lurking around the house ." Well, you could at least appreciate the irony. I mean, who kidnaps someone without a plan? It's like kidnapping 101 " he sounds so much like leo and it's the reason he is getting on my nerves " kidnapping 101 also says don't piss of the person who kidnaps you " i smirked and turned my head to face him . "Why-" that's all he could say before i slammed my first into his face and knocked him out again . God this was much better. The silence in the air gave me time to figure out all the details i have been able to collect these past few months .

When zander told me to go undercover and find everything about "the institution" my hopes were high that i could find everything about it in no times but I was wrong . These past few months have been nothing but a waste . I could figure out only a few things about it and it's not going to help me find out it's location or its exact functioning in any way .

I had to go undercover and pretend to be a weapons trader . At first i worked with the people who were nothing but lapdogs for their masters but then after getting enough deals their masters came out of their caves and fed right off my hands . They were nothing but disgusting old  repulsive figures reveling in the power they derived from exploiting the vulnerable. It became a game of manipulation, with weapons as my currency and their insidious desires as the fuel for my ascent.

It was torture to meet up with them in clubs only to see them harass and grope girls in open and not even batting a eye about it. After I was done gathering enough information i cut every one of those hands that touched those innocent girls and made those pervs watch as their fingers lied on the ground like the dignity of those girls they openly groped .

People say physical pain is worse than mental pain but they are wrong , the pain they felt was hundred times worse when i made them watch it while torturing them painfully slow . Well back on topic about the institution. Like the name suggets it's a very inclusive private institution which was made for pleasuring people with money and power .

It provides all kind of entertainment for the riches, it owns strip clubs , bars , shooting ranges everything and anything that provides entertainment , but the most important thing it's so private is because of its skin trade . It provides private shows for the people with enough money to buy a whole country . It operates as a haven for those seeking pleasure at the expense of others, perpetuating a cycle of dominance and submission.