CHAPTER 4

Aaron's pov:

~somewhwere in Italy in the
baroni house ~

"You know what your problem is" leo said while pouting angrily like a child.

"Do enlighten me " I said to him already annoyed with this conversation.

"You got a stick so far up your tush that you think you don't need to apologise after eating the last reeses cup but news flash asshole it wasn't yours " he said all that in one go and was out of breath by the end  .

Reo , zander and Elijah all found this conversation hysterical when all i wanted to do was fucking choke Leo with his reeses cup . It wasn't even good to begin with.

"Guys this is serious matter it's not for shits and giggles, he cant get away like this all the time " Leo said still pouting like a fucking pug .

Before i could kick his ass for interrupting an important business meeting with zander and Elijah someone rang my phone .

"hello" i said but there was no response.
" if you have something to say speak before i kill you for wasting my time" but still there was no response so I cut the call already annoyed with this day .

The same number then messaged me . I stood up abruptly almost falling on my face .

Everyone around immediately shut up realising the change in atmosphere.

It was zander who broke the silence and asked "Aaron what is it" the moment I looked into his eyes he understood. He called up all our men and prepared for a fight .

"What's happening" the twins asked at the same time .
Before i could respond zander filled them in "get ready it's time to get back your sister ".

It was silver who messaged me she just sent me an adress with her name at the bottom .

It's finally time we get her back . It's finally time we reunite . It's time she returns to the throne awaiting for her return in my castle .
My Celestine .
.
.
.
.
~couple hours later ~

We landed in India . The location silver sent was a house located far from the city in the mountains.

Our men had already surrounded the house . It has been about 8 hours since silver sent that message so i am hoping if she finally decided to expose where she has been hiding since the last 10 years she has celest too .

The twins were on the roof on the look out for anyone who tried to escape from the house . Elijah was in the van he normally doesn't join us on missions as he rather make the plans than join us . Zander was with me.

We quickly broke down the front door and went inside . It was bigger than we were expecting. It easily has 2 floors and a basement. I pointed towards zander to go up where as I went to the basement.

The rest 20 men inside the house quickly searched the house .
It was pretty visible that the house was empty avd not a single soul could be found .
But I just had a feeling that there is something still here . Something wanting me to find them .

I searched all the rooms in the basement only one remaining at the far corner . There was a large bloody footprint outside the closed door .

I immediately opened the room not giving any time for the person inside to make a move to run away or attack .

There was no one in the room until I looked down and to my horror there she was my Celestine. She was chained up and there was blood everywhere.
She wasn't wearing anything but the blood itself worked as a layer of protection.

I quickly covered her with a bedsheet lying in the corner . This was not how i thought I would find her . Covered in blood all chained up .

Then I saw it . Someone fucking nailed my girl . Someone nailed her in the knees . I couldn't control my anger . I let a loud roar of anger . How could someone be this heartless to do this to a child . To a 15 year old kid .
I broke her free from her chains around her wrist and took her in my arms .

This I have been waiting for this from the last 10 years . Her in my arms but not like this when she was covered in blood and unconscious. This didn't feel right. I made a promise to myself right there and then I will never let her go through anything like this ever again . I will never leave her side now that I have her back .

The nails in her knees were just embedded to her legs and not the floor so i picked her up carefully making sure not to touch her wounds .

I carried her outside the house and immediately towards Elijah . Zander saw me when I was walking towards the van and came running towards me .

"You found her " he said .
"We found her " I said . He looked relieved only for a sec but then he saw her knee . He started tearing up with unshed tears . I have known zander my whole life but not once have i ever seen him emotional. He didn't even cry when celest was kidnapped he was the one always acting strong in front of us.

"Not now Zander we finally have her back . You gotta stay strong , if not for yourself then for her." I said to him .

He nodded his head and told the twins to immediately join us in the van and told the men to fall back .

Zander opened up the van door for me and said "Elijah she is wounded ."

"Lay her on the seats slowly we don't want her to bleed anymore than she already has " .
Elijah was the head doctor of the baroni mafia so he knew what he was doing .

He couldn't remove the nails without causing her to bleed out so he instructed the twins to put pressure on her knees to stop the excess bleeding.

We quickly drove to the hospital. Everyone was quiet . we all knew in the back of our minds she wouldn't be the same 5 year old kid we all remember but no one expected to find her like this , covered in blood . God knows what happened to her .

The celest we remember might not be the same but that was the least of my problems . We will accept her in any state . The broken can always be fixed but the dead can't .

But one thing for sure she wasn't leaving us again anytime soon . If she can't fight for herself I will . I will not let her slip away .

We all will fight for her .

A/N
This chapter was from Aaron's perspective. He isn't one of celests brothers but rather a very close alliance.
The brothers see him as part of the family.