[SHORT] Son Of Crimson

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

'CRASH!'

Rimuru:
"GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A BTCH!!!"

???:
"Oyaji help me!"

Guy:
"Don't ask me you did this to yourself"

Rimuru:
"DAMN BRAT I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

???:
"O-otosan p-please don't hurt him"

Rimuru:
"KILL!!!"

Welp a rampaging Rimuru can be seen, so things happened and yeah.

It's been more than 20 years since the end of Tenma, after the Great War many has decided to join Tempest, Dwargon and Sarion became the biggest power second only to Tempest.

Meanwhile the Eastern Empire surrendered it's land to Rimuru.

Velgrynd and Velzard has decided to join Tempest and become it's Guardian.

Not to mention 2 New True Dragons were born under Rimurus Linage.

Technically Rimuru is not part of the True Dragon Family only a sub species as such both velgrynd and Velzard doesn't see him as a sibling but they are attracted to him.....

.....
Yes just attracted not obsessed...
...

Anyways the new 2 dragons are known as Earth Emperor Velterra and Nature Empress VelFlora.

As for Velgaia he stayed with Milim he left the True Dragon linage and became simply a powerful dragon with a New dragon core that Rimuru Made.

He was an existence equal to a True dragon.

Normally it should embody nothingness or atleast destruction since it's Rimurus lineage.

But it seems like the Void thinks otherwise, since nothingness is the beginning then where did creation came to exist, simple it existed after nothingness created it.

When no being nor concept or any existence have exist, only nothing was present, but nothing itself is a concept so how was that possible?, simply because of nothingness existed for it to have it's concept of nonexistent.

So everything came from nothing, but everything also returns to nothing no matter how strong and powerful that concept is.

Meaning nothingness makes everything nothing but it also creates everything, while everything returns to nothing while also creating the concept of nothing.

It is a loop of creation and destruction, everything and nothing, and for that the very concept is under the jurisdiction of Nothingness.

Nature represent Life, Terra represent solidity, life is easy to understand coming from nature but terra for solidity?.
Terra is the concept of Terrain or Rock while rock is hard and is the concept of Hardening, meaning everything held by the Terra Emperor is that of solidification.

In simple terms, he can turn even time into Solid or basically stop time like velzard, speaking of which, Velgrynd also Mastered her nature fully, of course she has Mastery over it since she was born since it is her concept but after Rimuru and ciel trained her she was able to move in suspended world without the help of her US skill.