[SHIP] Love between Chaos and Destruction Milim

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

In an Office inside Tempest we could see a Bluish silver haired man, this is the Ruler of Tempest, Rimuru Tempest and right now he is in a Delimma.

Rimuru:
"Sht!, Damn you clayman"

Rimuru broke the desk in front of him, while releasing some of his aura.

Rimuru:
"If he lays a hand on her, i will make it so that he wished he was never born"

Rimuru said with anger, right now he received a report that milim attacked Eurozania, and might be controlled by Claybtch.

Rimuru:
"Clayman you son of a btch, i will make you pay!"

The newly awakened Demon Lord was furious, but why?.
Milim was Rimuru's friend yes, but the anger he had was not normal, his fury was something above and beyond that of a love between friends.

The reason was simple, he is In Love with the Demon Lord Milim Nava, The Destroyer.

Rimuru:
"Kuh, that clown dared to control her?!, The moment i see him, i will kill him with no hesitation"

Suddenly a man with Red fiery hair entered the room, he is the General of Tempest Army, Benimaru.

Benimaru:
"My lord The Army is ready to depart anymoment, just say the word"

Benimaru was happy knowing that Rimuru is being honest with his feelings, they all know that Rimuru had a crush on Milim, but hides it.

Rimuru:
"That's good, benimaru where is Veldora?"

Benimaru:
"He is currently at the sealed cave my lord, he is trying to control his new power"

Rimuru:
"Good, go tell everyone to brace Incase something happens"

Benimaru was confused and asked.

Benimaru:
"What do you mean Lord Rimuru?"

Rimuru:
"I'll also go their and test my own power's, so me and Veldora might have a little spar"

Benimaru hearing this was surprised, his Lord is gonna challenge a True Dragon, but remained calm, he know that his Lord will achieve whatever he is planning.

Benimaru:
"Understood"

But even then benimaru had sweat running down his head.

Benimaru:
(But a collision between Lord Rimuru and Veldora sama, would be Catastrophic, Lord Rimuru was strong for our standards, but now he is more powerful, and i have no doubt he would reach new heights from this, but the problem would be the aftermath Of their battle)

Nonetheless benimaru wishes to see such legendary battle between a Demon Lord and a True Dragon, but knows full well, how dangerous that would be.

Rimuru immediately teleported outside the cave, then summoned diablo.

Diablo:
"You need anything my Lord?"