Reaction: React to Ship Velzard

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Azatoth:
"Alright we're gonna react to ships today"

Null:
"The request was made by Kishokuhhh and mqteo994

Azatoth called the Tensura cast.

Rudra:
"So ships huh"

Draguel:
"The last ship was interesting"

Guy:
"It was hilarious seeing their reaction, kukuku"

Rimuru:
"Ships?

Azatoth:
"Yeah specifically your ships"

Rimuru:
"Eh me?!"

The girls are on guard.

Testarossa:
"I see so we will see more about Lord Rimurus relationship... Maybe another one of mine..."

Elmisia:
"Ara blanc aren't you getting ahead of yourself too much?, Didn't we already reacted to your's last time?"

Testarossa:
"Well a different Lord Rimuru was here Last time so why not have him React to it as well?"

They both smiled "kindly", to each other.

Men:
(What the fck have you done, Azatoth?!?!)

Suddenly a hand was gripping Testarossas shoulder hard, real hard.

Shizue:
"Hoh, Demon don't get ahead of yourself okay?, Do remember i am Rimuru kuns fated one"

Hinata:
"Eh?, Shizue sensie?!"

Luminous:
"Sensei huh?, Hinata you better tell that sensei of your's to also not get too conceited, idl don't want to hurt the teacher of my subordinate now do i?"

Velzard:
"For inferior beings you guys are getting too arrogant"

And the girls were going on a verbal war.

Shuna:
"Is that so?"
'scary eyes'

Benimaru:
"S-shuna c-calm down"

Shuna:
"Oni sama please shut up"

Benimaru wasn't really worried for shuna, he knows how terrifying her sister is, especially when it came to his Lord, he is just worried that shuna joining the fight would cause a bigger war.

Every man looks at Rimuru pleading for him to stop them, but he was also scared.

Rimuru:
"D-dont look at me like that, i ain't getting in the middle of that onslaught"

Suddenly a certain silver blue haired girl that looks identical to Rimuru with the only difference is the feminine features and Red crimson eyes.

Ciel:
"Aren't you all getting conceited?, Did you girls forget who is the eternal partner here?"
'smug'

Girls:
"This bitch!"

And the war broke out, all women took there respected weapon and released their terrifying aura, which for some reason was more powerful than their original power.

Men:
"WHAT THE ACTUALLY FCK?!"

Null:
"AZATOTH WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Azatoth:
"IT'S NOT ME!!"

For 3 days they had to either run for there lives to not get involved in the crossfire, or try to calm each of them down.

And somehow they 'calmed down'.