Chapter 30

Rhys
~~~

*1 week later*

The entire time I've been with Iris. From the time I've met her, uptil now. I've only fallen more in love with her.

I have to really confess today. I have to secure what we are. Or what we will be. "Iris," I say. "Mhm?" she responds. "Wanna go to the park?" I ask, hoping she'll say yes.

"Of course," she smiles. Great. I hope I don't f*ck up my first ever confession. We get into the car. It's currently 11am.

"Why are we going just like that?" she asks. "Uhm, do you not want to go somewhere with me?" I ask, trying to avoid giving her a answer.

"Of course I do, I'm just asking," she rolls her eyes. I don't say anything. You'll see, Iris. Your millions of questions will be answered soon.

We reach there within 10 minutes. I hold her hand and walk to a quiet area. She looks so happy. I love when she's happy. If she's happy, I'm also happy.

"Iris, you should know, how I've been feeling lately," I say, holding her hands. "And, how have you been feeling?" she asks.

"I've been feeling so helpless. Trying not to fall in love with you. But it's so f*cking difficult. I couldn't help but fall so madly in love with you," I say. There's no going back now.

I gotta prepare for the lifelong teasing from her. She listens to me with a soft smile. "I want to be your real boyfriend. Not some fake contracted one. I want us to be real," I say. This is the most sincere I've ever been.

"I'm not sure how you truly feel about me, Iris. But just know, I love you more than anyone. Anything. I'd kill for you. And if someone dares to hurt you I swear I'll kill them," I say all at one go.

"You should know by now... I love you too," she smiles. "W-what... You l-love me back?" I stutter. "Of course, idiot," she smiles softly. "So... Will you be my girlfriend? My real one," I chuckle.

"Obviously, dumbass," she says and I pull her close to me and kiss her. Her soft lips against mine once again. I feel like I'm in heaven.