Epilogue - Teen romance

This was the hundredth time I had sighed today . I was waiting impatiently for my so called daughters and Davi to get out of the house and get in the car.

    We were on our way to Stevens wedding and by the looks of things ,we might get there when the reception was over .

Four years had passed since my dad died and since pamela was sent to the asylum. Yes ,she had gone insane . And she got worse every single day .

   Steven had finally decided to move on and settled down and now he was getting married to a very nice ,bubbly woman . Haven was her name  , she was a widow with a twelve year old daughter, Zoey .

   She was a great woman and took levi has her own son. The nice little family was finally complete.

        Steven was actually glad that his wedding with Pamela didn't come through. That was actually a sign that they were not meant for each other . So now ,levi had a better person to call mom.

Cisco got tired of waiting for us and so he took another car and left . He was Steven's best man and didn't want to get to the church late .

I honked multiple times  and kept screaming on top of my voice telling them that if they weren't down in three minutes then I'm driving off.

  Nora came rushing down few seconds later. She was wearing  a light pink flowing dress with little diamonds scattered around it .
    She looked like a fairy but the dress was pretty.

   I smiled as I looked my daughter. She was nine and much taller but also a bit chubby. She was the only one who didn't care about her weight unlike iris and Mia.

      She entered the care with her shoes in her hands ,it was then I realized that she had come out barefoot.

"Are you not going to put that on ?"  I asked my brows raised ".

"I will ,when we get there ". She said slumping on the back seat . " The heels would make my feet sore ,I can't be hopping when the ceremony has barely begun . "

I chuckled." You're going to be in the car for like half an hour ,so how's your feet going to get sore ?"

She shrugged. "I just don't want to wear them now ".

I sighed and honked the car once more . "What the hell are they still doing ?"

"You won't believe if I tell you ". Nora laughed slyly

I turned to look at her . "Please,do tell " . I asked feigning curiousness.

She cleared her throat like she was about to announce something very important.

" Well , iris thought she looked like a grandma so Davi helped her applied make-up. You're makeup !"

I snapped. " She did what ? " I had specifically warned them to stay away from makeup and get used to their natural beauty.

"That's not all . The whole makeover was a disaster  and now iris looks like freaking ragdoll ".