Chapter 1 - How it began

Sally

                  This is my story,my life.The twists and turns of a thirty-year-old woman . If you'd listen or rather read then you might just be able to imagine being in my shoes . You might be able to see and feel all that happened in my life.There's nothing worse than being in love with someone, exchanging vows with that someone, loving that someone for over ten tears only to find out that it was all a fake. Ten years of marriage was all fake .

    This is how it all began.............

         I was on my way back home from a wedding Liz invited me to. I initially did not want to go, but after much pressure from Liz, I finally got dressed for the wedding.
   I decided to use this as an opportunity to have some fun. Having been too occupied with work for months,this was a perfect opportunity to let out some steam.

   We got to the church just as the ceremony was about to start. The wedding ceremony wasn't luxurious,it was rather low key . The church was on the outskirts of  town . Maybe they were a humble couple and didn't want a showy wedding .

There were not many people at the church but hopefully the reception would be packed .

     The ceremony started by first welcoming the groom . I did not bother looking back to see the groom ,after all he would stand in front of the church and I would have a full view of him .

   My phone made a beep sound and I looked down to see what message I had received. It was from my PA,she had finally sent the documents I asked for.

I heard a grasp form Liz sitting beside me as the priest mentioned to welcome the bride. I turned off my phone and looked up. I took a quick glance at the groom before turning my head in the direction of the bride . As my eyes lingered on the bride ,I couldn't help but picture the groom in my head. It was odd but his image seemed familiar.

My line of sight went back to the him,my whole body froze . My whole system shut down as I stared at the man in black tux smiling widely as the bride walked down the aisle towards him .

I turned to look at Liz as I let out a shaky breath. Liz looked at me ,the same shocked expression on her face. She quickly brought out the invitation card and went through it again. I didn't even wait for her to finish and grabbed  the card from her and read through it .

There in block letters was his name...Francisco Ramon.

I was Sally Ramon,the legally wedded wife of Francisco Ramon so I just couldn't wrap my head around how the groom looked exactly like my husband , why they had the same name and why the hell he was getting married. The confusion was so evident on my face.

"Sally!!...isn't that you're husband?" Liz asked pointing a finger at him. Just then,his eyes fell in our direction and our eyes met.

I didn't fail to notice  the shocked expression on his face but the next moment,it was gone. He looked away from me to the woman in a white wedding dress.

I felt my heart squeezing violently Inside my chest as my eyes watered."let's get out of here ". I spoke and got up . The bride was walking towards Francisco in opposite direction of me .

The only person that should be standing right now was the bride as an old man walked her to the altar but the case was different here. Just as I was about to walk past the woman,I bumped shoulders with her and took a glance at her only to find her smirking at me .