Chapter 33- Pokerface

Sally

    Seconds turned into minutes and minutes to hours and hours to days soon the week ran out and it was time for Pamela's bail.
      I knew she was coming back here because cisco had her room cleaned and I watched as he drove out of our house to pick her up. I felt anger and pain cloud my vision. I couldn't  believe cisco could be this heartless.
          The house had been quite for the past few days, I had been going to work and payton hadn't returned yet. She actually informed me that she would be returning in two days. Besides that, everything had been peaceful. Levi was doing well , he still didn't talk much but he responded at times and I noticed that he talked more when he was around Nora. Probably because she was always nagging him and I still didn't understand the chemistry between iris and him. They seemed to hate each other , they kept glaring and speaking to each other coldly although levi was better at it.
      As for cisco, his whereabouts were none of my business.

        Mrs Harper had called me twice during the week to ask how levi was doing and also to make sure our plan was perfect .
    At least I had something to use against Pamela, all I had to do was wait for her to come and pretend like I didn't know of her relationship with levi. Hopefully levi's presence would make her feel threatened and then Steven would play his part.
            Nanny Ellie arrived with Davina few minutes later , I had told her not to come but she insisted. It felt like we were organizing a welcome party for Pamela. At first I was going to put up a fight and if cisco still insisted on her staying then I would fall back to plan B.
     Davina joined the kids including levi in the garden , this was her first time meeting him and as always he gave her his usual cold silence. He seemed bored with a bunch of girls playing around him and I watched as he quietly sneaked away from the girls but unfortunately, Nora saw him and went after him. He gave up and let her tag along, they both went back into the house leaving the other girls outside.

    I shifted my eyes away from them and stared at my fingers.

"Are you okay".  Nanny Ellie asked , she must have noticed how often I sighed.

"I know I can't do anything about it, I can't stop cisco from bringing her back even if I tried". I sighed again.

"Let's just watch and see what would happen" . Nanny Ellie gave my hands a gentle squeeze.

       We waited, we remained seated at the balcony waiting for the she-devil to return.
Soon, I saw his car roll up the drive way. I felt my chest tightened, I could see two people inside the car. I still hoped it wasn't who I thought it was .
     The car stopped and she came out , a smug smile on her face. She caught sight of me from the balcony and gave me a look that said 'I'm back' . I looked away and head towards the stairs , I wasn't going to let her step foot into my house.
     I arrived just as they were about to enter and quickly blocked the entrance.

She scoffed. "  get out of the way". Her rude gesture made me want to punch her in the face.

I maintained my stance. " I'm sorry not sorry but you can't come in. You don't belong here".

"Sally!! ...get out of the way ".

I turned to the direction of the voice, I already knew who spoke without seeing who did.

"Don't cause any trouble and just get out of the way ". He said or rather ordered.

I laughed. Cisco got some nerves." I'm going to say this one more time. Get her out of my house!!"

He shoved me aside roughly and grabbed Pamela's hand. " Stop making a fool of yourself , she's my wife and you have no right to kick her out ". He hissed and walked out on me, Pamela flipped her hair right on my face .