028. "peach lipgloss"

"𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞?
𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝."

♫ 1 step forward, 3 steps back - olivia rodrigo

1 step forward, 3 steps back - olivia rodrigo

———

CHAPTER 28
"PEACH LIPGLOSS"

previously

matt grabs melina's face, then she feels two hands on the back of her head pulling her forward, then a pair of lips on hers.

...

[real life, imessage]

the only sound heard inside of the car was the blinking coming from the ignition. the low light feeling hotter than what it was. the air is no longer cold either, it was warm.

the silence was ringing in melina's ears so loud that it took her second to realize that matt was kissing her. the impact was so strong that she felt her breathing stop for a second. quickly she relaxes herself, closing her eyes easing into the kiss.

then ignoring her racing mind, melina kisses matt back placing her hands in his hair feeling how soft it was. she was enjoying this a lot. never in her life did she think she would be doing this right now.

matt on the other hand is freaking out, because what the hell is he doing? this isn't supposed to be happening. oh no, stop stop stop is what's repeating over and over in his head.

as the kiss expands melina comes to another realization.

matt sturniolo was not a bad kisser at all. fuck whoever started that rumor because in this moment melina felt like she just won the lottery.

soon enough they both realize this kiss is turning into a make out session. not that either of them were bothered by it, of course, it was just shocking that it was even happening in the first place.

matt feels melina lean closer into him causing him to move himself closer as well, making the keys hanging on his jeans jingle beside him. then he moves his hand towards her waist, holding her tightly against him. the feeling of their bodies pressed together makes everything feel even more real for melina. once again her mind is screaming oh my god this is insane, what the fuck!

the continuation of the kiss leads to melina somehow leaning most of her body towards the drivers seat. which makes her elbow accidentally make contact with the steering wheel causing the loud horn to be heard making matt and melina jump apart from each other.