A suit worth while...

"H-here, ma'am!"

The terrified woman gestured towards the finished product, a fine black suit with blood-red highlights.
Arlecchino smirked and admired the suit's perfect tailoring.
"Hm, I must say, I admire this shop's talent in tailoring,"
she said with a light laugh.
"Now, how much do I need to pay you dear girls?"

The young woman nervously smiled,

"Ah, please don't worry about that-"
Arlecchino stepped closer and her smirk turned into a smile that showed at least a little care.

"No, no, hard work such as this shouldn't go unappreciated," she said.
"And besides, with this..." her smile turned into a sly smirk,

"I could even steal a God's heart..."

She laughed at her little joke, but was still rather impressed at the suit. She turned back to the confused woman snd spoke with an upbeat tone.
"So please, name any price, I'll be sure to pay appropriately."

After some discussion, Arlecchino left the shop, the suit neatly packed in a suit carrier. 

After paying the woman twice the amount requested, she decided to go back to the hotel and prepare for the day tomorrow.

Arlecchino thought back over her plan for the Masquerade.
Listen about for anything useful, get on Furina's good side if they were to encounter, and maybe try some of the drinks offered...
Simple plan, simple night.
She smiled, wondering how eventful her visit back to Fontaine has been, and wondering what the other harbingers are doing about now...
Oh, apart from childe.

Arlecchino never really cared for him.