A reluctant offer of help..

So, The Knave turned back towards the giggling drunken mess of a God...
Despite how annoying and bratty she could be, and how almost useless of an Archon for her nation she is, The Knave can't help but see her almost like a child, a child who needs some guidance? Something along those lines. She felt almost drawn to help her...
Whatever it was, it made The Knave feel awkwardly soft...
And so, she swiftly picked up Furina, she was light and easy to lift. Furina's face tinted red almost instantly in return, as she tried to scramble out of the harbinger's strong, but oddly comforting grip.
"G-Get your hands off me this-*hic* instant, Scoundrel!!"
The Knave just lets out a chuckle, seeing a 'God' like this was too hilarious..
"Miss Furina.. you're drunk, you shouldn't be out at this ungodly hour..."
Furina then frowned.
"...was that.. a-*hic* pun?.."

The Knave nodded and laughed.
Furina however, was not amused, her teeth gritting in annoyance.

"Very funny... But that's beside the point, unhand me!!"

Furina started spouting various French swears and other nonsensical mumbles, just adding to her carrier's amusement.
The knave just smiled, starting to walk out into the night, bridal carrying the drunken Furina as she attempted to wriggle free.
But all her tries failed, The Knave still smiling in amusement...

..After a minute of walking in silence, The Knave spoke up.
"Oh, and Miss Furina?"
The Knave was met with a curious head tilt from the tipsy God,
"..Call me, Arlecchino."
Furina's eyes widened with some odd sense of familiarity.

Where has she heard that name before?..