Divine Life on a silver platter...

The cool air was tense as The Knave prepared to strike. Her eyes glinted with fierce determination and focus, which could easily bring a blubberbeast to a petrified state. She extended her clawed hand, ready to attack and pierce through the Archon's frail skin of her small chest to extract the precious gnosis within... But just as she was about to strike, something stopped her in her merciless track.

It took but a second to notice that the gnosis simply wasn't there. Nothing. Nothing but organs, muscle, and blood that threatened to spill out onto the recently done pavement with even the slightest of mistakes.

The Knave looked down at Furina, Furina staring up at her in turn with a mix of mild fear, obvious confusion, and something else that she couldn't quite place. Was that... Drunkenness? No wonder why she wasn't screaming in fear like the others.
The thought was almost too absurd to be true, but there it was, straight in front of her. a
A god stumbling around on the streets of Fontaine, without the Hydro Gnosis and clearly under the influence of some type of alcohol.

Furina then started to giggle, the drunken blush just above her little nose becoming more pronounced with each passing second she looked the Knave up and down.

"Is that supposed to be a disguise?"

She asked, now clearly unable to contain her amusement.
The Knave scowled, of course, her Harbinger pride wounded by but the tipsy archon's mockery.

But soon, the laughter died down, the Knave sighing once getting the chance.
Was was the point? To attack a God who was clearly in no decent state to defend herself? The Knave took a moment, thinking carefully about her next move. Her mind racing with ideas on what to do. There's no point in continuing the mission, the Hydro Gnosis isn't even there.

Then, Furina spoke up again. Her usually dramatic and expressive voice instead tinged with a mischievouly playful tone as she broke the accumulated silence
"You need a better disguise if you want to go out and attack gods all day! Honestly... I can see most of that handsome face of yours and your rather.... distinguishable arms... That's pretty-*hic* revealing!"

The Knave scoffed, annoyed by the god's childish behaviour. But couldn't bare to just the away and leave. She'd waited for this chance for a while, but now?.. She thought some more.

The Knave looked up at the dark sky, this would be a perfect night for all sorts of crimes and wrongdoings according to recent Steambird articles on the subject. Could she really just leave the nation's adored god in such a defenceless position? The Knave took a deep breath, she could just bring her back to the Palais Mermonia. It would be simple enough, she was sure. Just bring her back and let Monsieur Neuvillette take care of her.
After all, she does run the House of the Hearth, being a 'Father' to all the children. She can handle chaotic kids, how hard could a simple walk with a stumbling little god be?