FORTY FIVE

Zhan wasn't sure, he doesn't know if there's such history in the Wang family, he subconsciously touched his protruding stomach, his baby can't be like that crazy Li Jun right? His baby is so smart, adorable and respectful, he can't act crazy like that Li Jun! Li Jun is not a reliable person he can't let his good baby learn from him!.

"Brother you stay away from that Li Jun he will teach you badly!" Zhan who was worried finally answered after calming down, it's better to warn his good brother! That pervert who dared to confess his love infront of his husband and then not long after he dared to shift his attention to his good brother.

Even if it's not his good brother but a stranger he will make sure to warn him or her if he ever got to know, if his husband warned him to stay away from Li Jun because he is not a good person and he really saw it with his own eyes, he will not allow his brother or anyone else to fall in that bad man trap!.

"Don't worry brother I will be careful." Xiao Zhang assured xiao zhan but deep down he felt some unexplained feelings, the moment he saw Li Jun and the small interaction they had made him feel like he somehow knew Li Jun, he doesn't know how or when but he has a feeling Li Jun is someone who was really important to him.

But he can't let such a feeling confuse him! That Li Jun is crazy and confused! No normal human being can behave like that! He must be serious and ignore that Li Jun just like what his brother has said.

********
The secretary on the other hand returned and his expression was somehow weird, he didn't know how to report to his boss, but taking a deep breath he finally decided to say what he saw and heard.

"Boss that...your uncle he left the company immediately after meeting your ger brother....." The secretary reported everything that happened even the word's Li Jun has said.

Wang yibo expression changed with each word that his secretary said, he didn't expect his uncle to be so...well so unpredictable, in his last life he never knew or saw xiao Zhang and uncle Gu and he is very sure his uncle never had any interaction with xiao Zhang maybe it happened after he died.

In this life alot of thing's has changed, he removed everything and everyone that was a danger to his life and that of his ger but then the price to pay seems to be really terrifying, he doesn't want to harm his family in any way and completely changing the plotline of his last life is one of his priority.

Now with his uncle attention being shifted to his brother in law well that is a good thing to him, he doesn't have to wary of his uncle doing anything or planning anything towards his ger behind his back, if possible he ready to help his uncle win over xiao Zhang, bringing the two closer to each other is a very good idea and great help to him.

"That's good, I heard xiao Zhang needs a personal secretary and he asked you to help him right find a trustworthy person?" Yibo who was in a very good mood at the moment asked his secretary.

"Not only a secretary but a general manager too, boss do you have anyone in mind?"

"Since my uncle for once did a very good and reliable thing I will help him achieve his dreams, I will take care of it."

The secretary lips twitched, is this a way of selling xiao Zhang to Li Jun? He didn't expect his boss to be so smart, removing any obstacles that might hinder his relationship with his wife!.

"Okay boss!"

Yibo didn't waste time but talked with his uncle who was at the moment at the hospital for a comprehensive full body check up about his plan, Li Jun was excited and he didn't mind becoming a secretary to the love of his life from a CEO!.

Wang yibo was satisfied with his uncle answer, one of the major trouble and enemy is almost dealt with and his relationship with his ger is safe at the moment.

********
"Master we got cheated and that ger escaped, it looks they're already aware that someone is following them." One of the men that was kidnap xiao zhan returned back with his fellow men and reported.

Wen Rui looked at the men who returned empty handed and sneered, he expected that they will fail because Wang yibo though he is young but he is very smart.

Last night he had a very long dream and when he woke up he realized that he was actually reborn! He didn't believe in such a thing as reincarnation or even being reborn but now he does believe, in his last life nothing like this happened, not even one of their hidden laboratories were ransacked by the police and no ger was saved.

But in this life alot of thing's has changed, not only does that brat wang yibo changed for the better and became smart, but he is protecting his family so well and it's not so easy to move him, if not for his dealings with some of the government officials from City A then he can't touch the Wang company.

It looks like someone who is close and loyal to Wang yibo might be reborn or Wang yibo himself is reborn that's why such big changes happened, but that's not a big problem, he is also given a second chance and he will make sure to do everything well without making any mistakes.

In this life he will capture that xiao zhan himself and that's easy, he knows xiao Gu is now in City A together with his son, in his last life xiao Zhang together with xiao Gu secretly checked the whereabouts of the lost child and almost knew the whole story and his sister's family was almost destroyed.

Luckily they knew the lost child was actually xiao zhan and was an in law of the Wang family but didn't have a good life, it was easy for them to take out their plan, terminate everyone from the xiao family and all the dangers were wiped out.

In this life even if that xiao Gu is living with the Wang family at the moment, it looks like that Wang yibo and xiao Gu haven't started checking and he sent his men to destroy any remaining evidence that might implicate his sister.

Not only does he need to capture xiao zhan and do the same exact thing he did in his last life, in this life he needs to kill Xiao Gu, xiao Zhang and Li Jun.

Speaking of Li Jun if it wasn't for Li Jun  in his last life thenhis family business could have been prosperous without any problems, luckily it looks like xiao Zhang and Li Jun haven't gotten together yet and he is going to make sure those two will never be together.