THIRTY NINE

They can't do anything now that can overly stimulate his ger, he is still in the early months of pregnancy, but now his beautiful ger suddenly got excited and was accused of seducing him now the person only thing he can do is help him relieve his desires but not go overboard, it's been long since they fooled around, apart from kissing they did nothing else.

Xiao zhan was overly excited and was really active, yibo almost lost control but he still tried to calm himself down although it was really hard he still managed not to go overboard.

Zhan was satisfied but at the same time exhausted, his energy isn't as much as before and such a little exercise completely drained him and fell asleep, even when his husband was helping him clean and even change the already messed up sheets, he didn't flinch or even move.

He slept without any dreams until the second day and he woke up early in the morning full of energy, that day he ate the food prepared to his heart content and didn't fall asleep like he used to most of the times, Mr Gu zhan little dad wondered what good thing happened the night before for his good and adorable boy to he in such a good mood and full of energy.

FIVE MONTHS LATER

Xiao zhan was already seven months and three weeks pregnant, his belly was big and the baby was growing well and healthy no complications with zhan and the baby.

Yibo completely stopped going to the company and let his secretary do everything there and only when it's very urgent and he is needed to appear personally then he will leave but always makes sure to arrive back home on time.

Zhan will give birth in less than three months time, most of gers pregnancy duration is ten monthsband the earliest will be nine months, even if they have the ability to give birth as women but if they're not careful then a ger might in high risk of losing his life and that of the baby if one single mistake were to be made.

Zhan felt heavy and doesn't even feel if the body is his, he can't sleep well sometimes at night because of leg cramps or at times because the baby decided to be naughty and play football plus taekwondo in his stomach and doesn't even listen when his big daddy talks to him!.

And when he is threatened of getting spanked, the taekwondo match would become more fierce! He just hopes when the baby is born then he won't grow up being very naughty and stubborn, he will make sure the baby would be good, brought up well and received parent love that he never experienced when he was still young but now he is happy, he has people who cares about him, loves him and treat him sincerely without pretending.

He never expected one day not only will he make friends, but now he has an organization that is thriving every passing day, he has enough money and he doesn't have to be worried of starving, being homeless or even not being able to take care of his baby. His husband is reliable and true to him, his father and mother in law are good to him and respect him, uncle Gu is like a little dad to him, he treats him so well and loves him so much! He even has a brother! He is super good to him too!.

In this life he doesn't have any regrets or complains, everything he had ever wished for had happened and good things would continue to happen in future, he knows it's not a dream but reality, he is happy and he can't complain.

*******
Yibo although most of the time he was at home taking care of his pregnant ger, he still was careful and following closely the case of the disappearance and deaths of gers, human trafficking, illegally researching on another human and brutally killing them is unforgivable and such people deserves death.

The police working on the case thanks to Wang yibo lead they were able to rescue a number of kidnapped gers from one of the many illegal laboratories in city A but the main pentagon where the real horror is happening wasn't found, for months the police searched but didn't find anything and as for the people behind it, even before they could get the culprits behind all of them managed to escape leaving behind the victims who were lucky enough to survive.

Most of the rescued victims were taken to xiao zhan organization and xiao zhan was able to be well known, with the support of the government in city A and private sectors zhan organization within the months that he started had grown rapidly, the feedback from the citizens was positive although some people who were jealous and always look down on gers didn't support xiao zhan and his organization.

Ye Bing and madam Yu were the unhappy ones they didn't expect xiao zhan whom they have always looked down on would actually grow so much and now is well known, not only well known but rich within a span of less than a year!.

Ye Bing:"Now he pretends to be so innocent and good, that bitch can try to lie and blind others but not me! I know he must be only using Wang yibo money to benefit himself and he dares to shamelessly say he started everything with his own hard earned money! I am not stupid to believe such a thing!"

"Right those are the kind of people I despise the most! It's now your chance, my brother promised to help you capture that bitch and you can do whatever you want to him." Madam Yu answered and relayed the message she got from her brother.

Wen Rui is from the Wen family and Madam Yu elder brother, for months now what he didn't expect was all the small well hidden laboratories that were being used for research and they have been making many for so many years to just get bombed by the police officers, not only do they sell legit and guaranteed human organs to the rich who needs a certain organ transplant and make alot of money, they even do test and research of new invented medicines on humans by the scientists. Gers are easy prey and won't cause a lot of attention but now everything seems to be crushing suddenly.

He did his research to see who might be the one who dared to tip off the police, checked out all the clients that he ever did business with, but all the clients he ever come across are trustworthy, he then thought of Ye Bing, that woman was even arrested by the police but she didn't give out any information that will incriminate his family.

But the same Ye Bing used to be Wang yibo mistress, the young man from Wang family used to be useless but recently he stopped his playful nature and became serious even treating his ger well, he knows the origin of that ger, he was supposed to be dead but survived, he never wanted to involve himself in such things as relationship problems because it doesn't really benefit him in any way.

Now thinking about it with the connection and big business that the Wang family have, more than half of City A businesses belongs to the Wang family and now still growing and he is sure it won't be that hard to trouble the Wen family.

He can't be sure but his instincts tells him that young man from Wang family must be upto something, Madam Yu is his sister and whatever his sister did in one way or the other concerns xiao zhan the ger the young master from Wang family married and that explains why Wang yibo would try to sabotage their Wen family business.

Wen Rui:"Wang yibo your still too young to try and play smart with me, if I teach you a little lesson and making you regret for ever trying to cross my path, your ger is pregnant and he will be a perfect test subject."

Wen Rui didn't waste time but made a call then smiled, his smile full of malice.