TWENTY

"You beast you lied to me again!" Zhan shouted while pointing at the smiling at wang yibo who was full of energy.

Yibo lyed down beside the angry xiao zhan and gently massaged zhan waist, Zhan tried to move away but gasped in pain, the greatest mistake he made was trust this beast who looked at him innocently and even affirmed that he will not do it more than once!

Now he is paralyzed on the bed and couldn't move at all! If he will ever buy this beast words again then he is going to be a dog! He won't be swayed away by this beast and pervert who pretends to buy cuteness Infront of him!.

"Don't be angry baby I will be gentle next time and keep my promise, this time it was the devil." Yibo said making xiao zhan to roll his eyes.

Devil my foot! It's better to keep quite and wait until he feels better and will be able to get out of bed and walk normally and then starve this hungry beast who never gets satisfied and in his dictionary he doesn't have the word satisfaction!.

*********
Ye Bing waited for li jun to make plans and tell her the way forward but three weeks passed just like that and she didn't hear anything from li jun and when she tries talking to him she gets ignored!

"That bastard did he come to me to make fun of me! Seeing me this desperate must be his plans! I was really an idiot trusting that jerk!" Ye Bing shouted furious her long nails pierced her smooth hands, blood trickled down on the floor but it looks she didn't feel the pain at all!.

What she needs is wang yibo and no one else, if she will not get Wang then no one else will have him, yibo belongs to her only and she won't watch that useless ger take her man away! Wang yibo belongs to her and she is not ready to share!.

Since li jun couldn't help her in any way then she is going to continue with her own plans! She doesn't need any help when it comes to dealing with xiao zhan! He is just a useless ger! Even if it means killing xiao zhan to get her man back then she is going to do it!.

"Xiao zhan you forced me and you can't blame me for this, Wang yibo is my man and I won't just sit by and watch you steal my man!" Ye Bing murmured and went out, she has no specific place to stay after Wang yibo decided to end things with her, she had no place to live, yibo made sure to take back everything he ever bought for her, that included cars, houses and even the remaining  money in her account, the only thing she kept were the jeweleries.

She can tell without being told that xiao zhan must be the instigator! Now she has nothing but hop from one place to another! Right now xiao zhan must be laughing at here because of her misery but not for long, the smile and arrogance of xiao zhan will soon dissapear.

*******
THREE MONTHS LATER

Lu bai is almost due and any time he is going to give birth, compared to before lu bai has changed for the better and wasn't the tortured ger like before, he refused to see li shi who goes to wang yibo house every day and asking for forgiveness and wanting to be given a second chance but lu bai refused and wanting to get a divorce.

Xiao zhan had already started putting his plans into action, and so far everything had been going well and he has earned money that he could call his own! He had made several fans and his work has been appreciated and so far he has sold several of his works.

And today going online he recieved a private message from a new follower, reading through the message he was surprised and he didn't waste time but run to his husband's study, placing the laptop on the table he sat down on his husband's lap.

"Hubby look at this message, this person wants me to design not just one but several designs for him and he has already explained the theme, and the money he wants to pay is a lot, even if it's a tip it's too much, he said he lives in the state and he loves my work so much." Zhan said while showing the message to Wang yibo then he continued to speak. "He is ready to pay such a large amount of money, do you think he is trying to scam me?"

Even if he is a money fan and very tempted but he doesn't want to be lied to and taken advantage of, some of his fans who came to know that he is a ger unfollowed him and other's insulted him, but he didn't give up but showed those people no matter what they say or do he won't give up and persisted!.

"He has given you his contact information and is ready to talk to you, I will help you check and tell you, he said his name is Xiao Gu and he used to live here in Beijing before moving to the states, will check him." Yibo answered and made a call to his secretary and instructed him on what to do, he knows they have a lot of Xiao Gu but it won't be so hard to screen them out with the influence he has.

"By the way zhan zhan just look at him, even if he looks abit old he somehow looks like you although not completely." Yibo added and looked at the man who was obviously a ger closely.

Zhan rolled his eyes, he didn't take what his husband has said seriously, he grew up in the orphanage and the opharnge director told him after he grew up that one if the orphanage caregivers found him dumped outside of the orphanage wrapped in a very lean clothes with just a note stating his name and that his parents are dead.

If the caregiver didn't see him earlier at that time then he could have died of hypothermia, he was only a few days old when they found him so it's impossible to know who his parents or even where his parents are buried.

"My parents are already dead when I was few days old and a good samaritan left me at the orphanage door." Zhan answered and decided to start the work he was assigned by the new client, even if it might be a scum it doesn't because he loves what he does.

*******
Xiao zhan and Wang yibo didn't know Ye Bing actually met the caregiver who had already retired and asked the real origin of xiao zhan.

"Ma'am this is important, I promise to have your grandson released from  jail and ontop of that I will give you this one million yuan check and you can start over with your grandson, just let me know what you know." Ye Bing asked.

The old lady eyes expression changed and she looks at the young woman Infront of her suspiciously, for more than two decades no one has ever asked about the origin of xiao zhan and she we wondered how this woman is so curious about xiao zhan and she is ready to help her and even her grandson.

"What is it that you want to know and why?" The old lady asked.

"I don't have any evil intentions and no one else apart from me will know about this." Ye Bing reassured.

The old lady still remembers year's ago when she was paid a large sum of money to make sure xiao zhan will die, she accepted and even left the little ger who was a few days old to die in the cold but miraculously even after waiting for hours the child still persisted on living, she couldn't bare to watch the child just die and decided to give him a chance.

Ye Bing who heard the story was surprised and at the same time curious. "Then by any chance do you still know where those people who brought xiao zhan to the orphanage are?"

"What I know the woman came with a man and the two seems to be a couple,    I remember writing downthe address where the two  lives." The old woman answered and got up with the help of Ye Bing and ten minutes later she gave the piece of paper that was well kept.