CH : 2 - Understanding and going into seclusion

[So I'm not much of a talker, and that is the reason I'm not talking like at all.]

"What am I supposed to do?!" Ya Meiying shouted in her head. "This is resentful energy so why is it flocking around me without even hurting me?"

All of a sudden a mechanical voice sounded again. This time saying "Answering user, resentful energy is drawn to you and helps you with cultivation instead of hurting you because of your physique being that of a pureblooded demon. Users questions shall temporarily be answered by system 16 until host meets humans."

And just as suddenly as the voice erupted it disappeared just as fast.

Wait the system said cultivation and based on what I heard in the beginning .... I'm in mdzs.

A long silence befell the forest before a squeaking sound came out of someone in the middle of the forest.

" Ahhhh .. I'm in Mo dao zu shi, THE MO DAO ZU SHI!! " shouted Meiying excitedly at the top of her lungs.

" Wait ... hellooo system, knock knock?"

The same mechanical voice sounded answering " who's there? "

Did it just answer her pun? Meiying is pretty sure that wasn't supposed to be the systems answer. Oh well.

" You said I can cultivate so can you give me the best and safest method? Pretty please? "

" Answering host, system will give the best and safest method to cultivating both the orthodox and unorthodox path. " The system continued speaking " But host will have to give choose which way as it is impossible for someone to cultivate both the orthodox and unorthodox way by the standards of this world. System cannot break the balance of this world recklessly so host will have choose a path eventually. "

" Alright then I choose the unorthodox way. It'd be cool control the dead and talk to ghosts. " Truthfully that was not the reason, it was just so that Meiying liked hot villains and wanted to try and become one. Weird or not a girl is allowed to dream.

"Very well. Choosing unorthodox technique : "The will of the dead" , buying from shop :
■■■□□□□□□
■■■■■□□□□□
■■■■■■■■□□
■■■■■■■■■■
Buying complete. Compensation is being counted
10
100
200
250
300
Counting complete : 300 gold taels.

"What! I just got 500 gold taels and I'm being robbed of 300 as soon as I get them!" I shouted to noone in particular.

"Taking money from hosts account directly ...... complete. Congratulations to host for obtaining :
Sword : Shen Guei
Golden core
Unorthodox technique : "The will of the dead"
200 gold taels

"Can you tell me a little about the realms of cultivation, it was never mentioned in the novel or live drama?"

"Yes, system will start from the weakest to the strongest :
Body strenghtening realm : 1-9 stages
Qi-refining realm : 1-9 stages
Core-building realm : 1-9 stages
Spiritual realm : 1-9 stages
Emperor realm : 1-9 stages
Sacred realm : 1-3 stages
Supreme sacred realm : 1-3 stages
Godly monarch realm : 1-3 stages
False immortal realm : 1-3 stages
True immortal realm: 1-3 stages"

"Wow, that's a lot!" I said a little surprised. "At what realm are the sect leaders like Jiang fengmian, Jin guangshan and Nie Mingjue"

"Jiang Fengmian is at the 1:st stage of Supreme sacred realm, Jin Guangshan is at the 2:nd stage of sacred realm, Nie Mingjue is at the 2:nd stage of the Supreme sacred realm, Lan Qiren is at the 1:st stage of Supreme sacred realm while Wen Ruohan is at the 3:rd stage of the Supreme sacred realm.

"Why isn't there anyone at the godly monarch realm or higher?"

"There is, BaoShen Sangren, the only one who broke through to the true immortal realm"

"Right. System, I'm planning on reaching the Godly monarch realm. How long would that take me?

"About 3 years for you but with the help of the system"

"In what time of the story am I?"

"3 years before going to cloud recess"

"Perfect. System I am officially going into seclusion."