♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17♡

Long update ahead...

I am so sorry for not updating. My brain temporarily out of service ho gayi. Now it's on track. So I will update regularly.

TARGET 40 VOTES!!
No update without 40 votes.
I think it's not too much to ask for.

So now Silent readers, be violent and just click the star button.

Everyone put the power here!!
DO 40 VOTES..COME ONE..!!

Ridha's pov:

Ridha's pov:

As the project is all finished and we got selected, all of us decide to celebrate the occasion with a party. The management has decided to organise a party for everyone. After the confessions of Neha and Jessi, we did not contacted them. May be they are meant to be passing clouds in my life.

After declaring the winners, I quickly called Papa to share this news to him. He will be very happy, if he heard about this.

"Hello papa", I greeted him as he picked up.

"Hello Ridhu. What happened? You are ok na? Did anything happen?" He questioned non stop making me smile.

"Papa, our team got selected in the project. Soon I will be selected for the internship and I will become independent and move to New York, just like I thought." I squealed and told him everything.

"Wow, Congradulations beta. I am so proud of you. God bless you with more success. And at last what you said? Moving to New York? Not possible, I won't allow ok?" He scolded sternly.

"It's my dream, Papa. You have to allow me." It's very hard to convince him but I will do it.

"If you went, then who will take care of this old man? You know your Mumma is Khadus." Ah! here comes his emotional drama. After talking to him I called Mumma and to my surprise she picked the call in few seconds.

"Hello Mumma."

"Why you called?" She asked directly coming to the point, why I called her.

"Mumma, our team got selected in the project. I will get the job soon." I know even if I informed her, she won't be happy for me. But as a daughter this my duty. She at least gave me the love in my childhood, when I needed her the most.

"Oh, don't you dare inform this to Vikram. Already, he is scolding Pallavi for your achievements. My Pallavi has to tolerate every taunts." I gulped the lump formed in my throat. Papa never said like this. He just advised her to be little attentive her studies.

"Mumma, I already did informed Papa." I said softly worried for her outburst.

"You are a cunning girl, Ridha. Also my Pallavi don't need certificates like you. You know why? Because she was born to be heiress. Not like any orphan child, who needed food to live." She taunted again. For what? just because I won.