♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1♡

Writer's POV:

Writer's POV:

Mr. Vikram Gupta, a great businessman and his wife Mrs. Nithya Gupta were married for 6 years. They are a lovely couple but they didn't had any child.

When the visitor doctor they came to know that Nithya can't be conceived. She is facing some issues in carrying a child. They tried different treatment but it didn't work either.

Due due to tauntings and humiliations faced from society and family they decided to adopt a child from orphanage and decide to bring up the child as their own.

When they went to "SWEET HOME ORPHANAGE" they saw many children enjoying themselves and playing.

But Nithya's gaze turned to a girl who is sitting in the stairs and looking outside the window. She didn't seen to be lonely rather she is enjoying her own company. That girl is Ridha. She looked very beautiful and cute in her little frock and two cute pigtails. Instantly the couple liked Ridha and adopted her.

All is going well. They bought her favourite toys, dresses, chocolate and many more things. They loved her so much. They were enjoying their parenthood. Ridha too forgot her life in orphanage and loved them very much.

After sometime Nithya became pregnant. A new girl was born. They named her Pallavi. Gradually their attention decreased towards they are adopted daughter and went to the newborn baby.

Though they love Ridha, as they always say "BLOOD IS TICKER THAN WATER" they too love their own blood very much that things started to take a turn.

At first space the discrimination started with the small things like chocolate, dresses and so on.

Once the kids were playing while Pallavi fell down the stairs. It's not Ridha's fault. Vikram and Nitya too know that. But tables turned as Nithya blamed Ridha for this unexpected accident. Ridha to is a child. She can't stop the things happening around her.

"See you are not my real daughter. I won't tolerate your any harsh behaviour towards my daughter . Be in your limits", Nithya shouted at Ridha

"Nithya what are you saying ? Just shut up. I don't want to hear any other non sense from you", Vikram snapped at Nithya

He went towards Ridha and softly consoled her who is at no fault.
"Don't cry baby. Come I will put you sleep".

Vikram love Ridha too like Pallavi. He supports and care for her. Nithya can't able to tolerate Vikram's carrying nature towards Ridha. She only wants Pallavi to be loved.

Once when Vikram went on a business trip, Nitya called Ridha.
"Ridha baby, go and get ready we are going to meet your orphanage friends"

Innocently Ridha to went with her. Nithya brought many gifts and gave it to Ridha.

" Ridha go inside the orphanage and meet your friends." Nithya said emotionlessly.

" Mumma are you not coming?"

" No. You go Mumma is waiting in the car,okay? Good bye" Nithya said. Ridha didn't knew that her lovely Mumma is trying to say her final good bye.

Rida too went inside happily. After giving the gifts when she came to parking lot she didn't saw Nithya there. After searching a lot she broke down into tears in heavy rain as she didn't find her Mumma there.

When the orphanage staffs saw her. They immediately bought her inside and called Nithya.

Nithya attended the call and simply stated that" Sorry I am returning Ridha back to the orphanage. I can't keep her. She is disturbance to my baby." And Hung up the call.

The whole week passed Ridha thought that she was lost somewhere and her parents are searching for her.

When Vikram came to know about it after returning he fought with Nithya and brought Ridha back to the house. Nitya didn't wanted Ridha but she forgot that Ridha only gave her motherhood before Pallavi. She forgot her when she had her own daughter.

 She forgot her when she had her own daughter

Hope you all like it!!

Do vote and comment plz!!
Thank you..🤍