♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3♡

Arav's pov:

Arav's pov:

Driving through the busy streets of Mumbai, I made my way to my college Race College of Technology in my Royal Enfield. I bought it with my savings. Sanjay Oberoi and Rahul Singhania and me are mechanical engineering students and we are doing in final year.

Though our family have big names and belongs to upper class we three always wanted to start a company and wanted to name it as ASR Autotech. We want to start from the scratch without any background support.

As I reached my college, I park my bike in the private parking area and sauntered towards the entrance. As my father is one of the trustee here they gave me a private parking lot. Same goes for Sanjay and Rahul too. We three are working in an internship on paying our own things.

Entering the college campus, I headed towards the canteen cause that's where always Sanjay will be.

As I am walking there many girls was giving me a seductive smile making me mentally roll my eyes. Wherever I go, I am used to gain all these attentions. Money sucking bitches always showing dear fake side. I just don't wanna go there and spoil my mood.

Walking into the canteen I spotted Sanjay as usual sitting in his corner seat, eating his food and Rahul is doing something with his books. Rahul is more matured then Sanjay.

"Hey dude. I know you would be here."I said rolling my eyes at him.

" Come on. Don't be reticulus bro full stop of course where food is Sanjay would be there." Rahul said irritatingly. I can understand Rahul because Sanjay goes for the food he will drag us along with him.

" Guys shut up. Let me enjoy my food peacefully"he said and went back to eating.

Shaking our heads, we discussed about the new investment for the company. Soon college will end if we start our career it will be beneficial for us anyways.

"Bro here comes the drama company"Sanjay whispered and winked at me.

" Hi Aru baby. How are you?" Riya asked coming in front of me. Now I understand what he meant. She is sure one hell a headache for me. She is like one of the college queen, always eating my head. I didn't even want talk and acknowledge her.

"Riya what a pity? Did you lost your eyesight to?" Sanjay asked her.

"Why?" Riya asked him back.

"As far as I see I didn't even see any baby here. I suggest you to do visit a doctor. Otherwise people would admit you to mental asylum" Sanjay asked her sarcastically.
Always Sanjay will answer her and rail her up as me and Rahul choose to ignore her.

"Come on guys we have class to attend" Rahul said before Riya talks back to Sanjay .

When we three are walking towards our class suddenly a girl stumbled on and fell on Sanjay. We quickly helped them to get up.

When I saw her, I would be lying if I say that I wasn't mesmerized by her beauty. A joint of electricity passed through my body as I held her hand, my heartbeat increase at an alarming rate which made me immediately let go off her hand.  This kind of thing never happen to me before. What exactly had happened? I just held her hand. I was so damn confused.

" I am sorry bhaiya. I was actually in rush I didn't see properly and dashed into you. I didn't do it wantedly I am sorry" she quickly said to Sanjay and ran from there.

Sanjay is  kinda shocked because no one ever called him bhaiya other than his sister. His sister died in a plane crash. He loved her sister very much. Other then her nobody called him that.

My thoughts were interrupted by my name being called I turn to watch the direction of voice to see Rahul grinning at me. I asked him what?
" Nothing" he said smugly.

"She called me just like Adhya did. She even look same as her" Sanjay mumbled referring to that girl.

"Okayy now come. Its getting late. We should go"I said making a move.

 We should go"I said making a move

Hope you all like it!!

Do vote and comment plz!!
Thank you..🤍