2- Relatives

Olivia's pov.

"The Escobars are coming to stay here for a week!" Alpha Jake said after putting down his glass of wine.

Everyone on the table (just the beta, gamma, alpha, and their families) suddenly stopped and excitement filled them, it's obviously showing.

The Escobar Family is from the Crimson Fangs pack. They are well known both in werewolf and human world, they are powerful, strong, and rich. While we, the Midnight pack, are quite known for being connected to the Crimson Fangs, actually, my mother Jessica is. My mother Jessica has a little bit of alpha blood in her because her great-great grandmother was a luna, and an Escobar, a cousin to the Escobars, in short, the Escobars now are our distant relatives.

"Really?! Omg! I can't wait to meet them!" Courtney and Jasmine squealed

And yes, we never met them, maybe except for the alpha and his beta attending meetings.

"I met them once when I begged dad to bring me to his meetings, and gosh, Luna Jane Escobar has 3 sons, the other 2 are twins who are 5 years old while the eldest one is older than us, like he was in college that time while I was in grade 8, he accelerated because he's so smart, soooo about 5 years" Jasmine said and they both giggled

I guess Jasmine has and seems to have a crush on one of the Escobars, well, who wouldn't? Alpha genes are very good, not to mention the Escobars, they're from the lineage of good looking whatever..

I finished serving them all their drinks and went to the kitchen to eat. I used to eat with them but I couldn't handle their teases about my body. I'm a little chubby compared to others who are slim and slender, add my height (short), making it even worse, totally making me look like a panda, but I love pandas, so I love my body, but of course sometimes I wish I have their body, and sometimes I feel like I'm adopted, my mom, Courtney and dad are both tall, mom has blonde hair which Courtney has while dad has dark brown hair like I do, but he has green eyes and mom has blue eyes, Courtney got the green, while I got the brown out of nowhere, our looks are quite alike but I have different type of eyes, kinda asian like...

As soon as I finished cleaning, I went upstairs to my room.

"Hey fat Olive!"

I paused and sighed...

I turned around to face Timothy, Jasmine's older brother, a jerk. Last time he scratched the alpha's car and blamed me for it, the alpha actually fell for it and got me punished for it.

"Come here" he moves his finger.

I don't know what he's up to but refusing will only make it worse, and I won't just get one beating but two...

I went to him but kept a 1 meter and a half distance, I can smell alcohol coming from him and he reeks. Suddenly he pulls me, held my waist, and tried to make his face closer. Luckily I avoided it and raised my arms in defence. This punk is gonna freakin kiss me?!

"Why are you avoiding me Olivia? Don't you want to be with the future alpha?" He tries to put strength on his head as his face comes closer...

"I don't want to be with anyone" I push him with a hit on his face...

He was taken aback by what I did and I started to run...

"YOU PIG!!"

He won't tell anyone about this since it will truly spread, reaching the ears of the authorities, then his position of being alpha will be shaken.
Being an alpha may need to be flawless.
Flawless in love I guess, since every wolf only needs one person to be with.
Having a history of relationships won't be that bad but everyone really respects alphas who never had anyone except for their mate...

I hurriedly ran to my room and locked the door, I sat down on my bed and covered myself with a blanket. Being an outcast in your own pack makes you feel the cold, I can't feel the warmth, even if it's summer...

Getting out of here is my way of getting that warmth...