Chapter Twenty Six

Jordan was sitting on the couch of the karaoke room when he waved at Tom who was entering the room with a fake smile on his face. The room was filled with the smoke of weed, pills scattered around the coffee table, and a few buckets of ice with bottles of beer. Tom had a nasty grin on his face when he was checking out the girls in clothing that barely covered their bodies that were busy smoking the weed.

"How was the plan?" Tom asked while he was taking a seat next to Jordan with his arms crossed over his chest. He was tempted to toke up too but resisted the urge for now.

Jordan patted his friend's shoulder and said, "It went well! She will be all yours after you meet my parents." Jordan quickly opened a bottle of beer and passed it to Tom.

"Wonderful! When do I need to meet my in-laws?" Tom's face flexed in a dirty smirk and his eyes were twinkling as he started drinking down the beer.

"It should be early next week! I'm pretty sure my parents will be happy to bring her and meet you." Jordan patted his friend's shoulder and said, "It's Friday tonight! Very soon, you're probably gonna meet them on Monday. Just have some fun before getting your girl, bro!" Jordan gestured to the drugs on the table with a chuckle.

Tom laughed and he leaned forward to the table to take a small pack of the drugs to put into his pants pocket. "Well, thanks. I would rather have some fun at home tonight. So, I will see you around again after I meet your parents and my yummy fiancé?"

Jordan used his fist to hit on his own chest and clicked his tongue, "Gotcha! Have some fun! Anyway!" Jordan chuckled and stretched out his hand and asked, "I have done my part for you. Are you gonna give that copy to me?"

Tom smirked and took out a small thumb drive and placed it on the table and said casually, "Here, I will keep my word, that was our deal."

"Thanks!" Jordan was relieved and quickly took the thumb drive and put it in his jeans pocket. "Have fun!" He sketched a salute to his best friend while Tom was already at the door of the room with a girl on his left side holding his hand while another girl was side hugging his waist on his right side.

Once the door was closed Jordan cheered excitedly, "Let's get the party going, motherfuckers!" He shuffled his hands while watching a guy, one of his drug friends pour liquor into a girl's mouth to feed her and he dripped the remaining liquor on her chest. He threw the empty bottle aside and vacuumed the liquor with his mouth while the girl was laughing.

Jordan was smoking a cigar after one line of cocaine and his left and right arms holding the girls next to him. He laughed freely and threw out the cigar before making out with the girl on his left side, while another girl on his right side licked his earlobe and a hand reached for his private. Jordan roughly took the girl's hands and put on the hem of his jeans and said eagerly, "Stop being a pussy! Just take it off and grab it!"

"As you wish," The lady responded in her flirtatious tone and complied.

20 hours ago

Jordan laughed humorlessly through the phone and spat, "I'll gonna win the bet next time, fucker!" He ended the call with a frustrated groan and threw his phone on the island of the kitchen. He dug his hand into his left jeans pocket to throw a box of cigarettes on the island and his right hand dug into his right pocket to take out the thumb drive Tom had passed to him.

"Bitch," He scoffed lazily at it as trash and threw it on the island. He growled in annoyance as he dug his hand into the back of his pocket and took out a lighter. He looked into it as he rolled his eyes and grabbed a box of cigarettes before walking back to the far end which was his room and slamming it. Within a second, loud music blasted out of his room.