Meet the Characters

Current ages of main characters:

3rd Prince Anthony Lane - age 22; He and Ophelia were once best friends during their childhood, but one fateful day led Ophelia away from him. Reunited after 13 years, he vows never to let her go.

Lady Ophelia Evernard "daughter" of a baron - age 21 1/2; Once dead at the hands of her ex-fiance and greatest nemesis, she vows to survive and get revenge with the newly obtained knowledge.

Lady Ethel Marcy daughter of a viscount - age 22; Her hatred for Ophelia was never stronger. Ophelia was the perfect little girl, always besting Ethel. Swearing hatred to Ophelia, she vows to never be second again, leading to the desire to kill.

4th Princess Addison Acqua - age 21; A psychic desperately in love with Anthony, but he never had eyes for her. Never looking in her direction once, Addison felt desperation in her love for Anthony. One day, she saw a strange girl in her visions and teamed with Ethel to get the job done. In Ophelia's second life, Addison suddenly wakes up one day to find her abilities gone.

Personalities:

Anthony; Has multiple personalities. It can vary from possessiveness to timidness. Includes but is not limited to: caring, clever, compassionate, yandere behavior, jealousy, vengeful, manipulative, and obsessiveness.

Ophelia; A kind and clever girl, but never a pushover. Smart and loyal to the people she loves.

Ethel; Jealous and an attention seeker.

Addison; Manipulative and dangerous. Will do anything to get what's hers.

Appearances:

Anthony; Brown hair, black eyes, tan skin.

Ophelia: Black hair, gold eyes, fair skin.

Ethel; Red hair, black eyes, white skin.

Addison; your imagination.