Part - 6

Jimin pov

Takes a bite

Uses phone again

Eats Hair

Stops eating

Starts eating again

I looked at her spoon going into her mouth along with her few hair strands. looks like she'll dig her head into her mobile . Heaving out a breath I did what I have to

" Yahhhhhh !!!! " I closed my eyes and opened them instantly.
" What ? You want to taste your own hair or what!?" I questioned, as she tucked her hair behind her ears , throwing glares with those eyes.

" Give me my phone back ! " She gritted out and I smiled before unlocking her device. Oh , no lock?

" No password,  Ms. Lee ? " I grinned as my eyes twitched with amusement. " Don't you dare ! " She warned but I ignored and typed something.

Within a few seconds my phone got a ring and I smiled , feeling contented

" Yes! Now I have your number " her eyes widened as her mouth left open

" Jimin, it's not good to invade someone's privacy! You can't have my number just like that  " I bobbed my head and kept her phone Inside my pocket

" did you just keep - " " would you give your number if I ask you? " I questioned, cutting her off and immediately got an expected
response

" HELL NO! " followed with a scoff

" Yeah, that's why I took it by myself , I can't call you or text you without your number right?" " But still taking it without my consent is bad manners!" Her voice came out loud

" Talking bad about someone behind their back is also bad manners Ms.Lee " I mocked as she went silent . 

Her eyes continued to glare at me and ofc she was annoyed. Like always~

" My phone " she asked , showing her palm as I shook my head
" why??? " She whined ,and closed her eyes,  looking cute for the first time. Or maybe I noticed for the first time?

" No phone while eating. " I stated as her eyes snapped towards me " you-" she lifted her fists in the air , ready to throw her hands at me but gulped her words and looked away from me.

" I hate you!! " She muttered and started to eat as I chuckled before continuing to eat.

After a while , We both stood up at the same time and she took my plate from me . Oh ?

" I can't live here for free, I'll help you with the house chorus. " Well, this was unexpected. Is she really making herself comfortable here?

" Okay , so will you pay rent too?" I joked as She looked me dead in the eye and I held my laughter.
" I'll shift into another house instead. "  I raised my brow at that " I dare you to do that. "

" Whatever , and you Mr. Park Jimin… " squinting her eyes , she pointed her finger at me as I looked at myself then at her finger

" Maintain a 5 feet distance from me!" I frowned after hearing her . 5 feet away?  Heh?

" Yeah like I crave to be in your arms." She scoffed hearing me and walked into the kitchen as I followed her…

She turned back and raised a brow at me and I took my steps a little forward but stopped after she raised her palm in the air indicating me to stop. '' 5 feet away '' she mouthed and I rolled my eyes. Her and her silly things.

Shaking my head , I kept her phone on the table and walked away before taking a last glance at her.

..