part - 5

Jimin pov

I just came here to wash the dishes but I ended up caging her and I didn't notice when I came this close to her until now " I said , I'll do it . " I muttered but unexpectedly it came out as a whisper. It wasn't intentional.

I don't want to make her insecure or uncomfortable. So I backed off a little to look into her eyes.

An unknown feeling erupted inside me when I looked into her frozed eyes. They are peaceful and I didn't find any uneasiness. But the innocence her eyes held is driving me crazy.

" Don't look at me with those eyes! " She exclaimed ,without stuttering, avoiding the fact that I invaded her space.

But that sentence is mine y/n .

" What eyes ? " I smirked as she frowned and looked away. Until now I placed only one hand beside her. Now , let's cage her completely.

" Holy eyes. '' My movements halted as I heard his voice. Another creature is inside this home and I forgot his existence. Wow.

Straightening myself , I took a few steps back and glared at Taehyung who is now covering his eyes with his hands.  " I'll do the dishes! " She is stubborn. And if she wants to do it then that's fine. Her wish. " Go on ." I gestured with my hand and ran a hand through my hair before walking out of the kitchen followed by this alien.

" Aren't you both quite fast? " Rolling my eyes , I walked into my office room. '' Do you want to die?  "His laughter echoed in the room as he sat at the edge of the table.

" Whatever, I just hope you both will end up together. " My lips twitched down and I raised my brows at him.
" Why? " A mischievous smile spread across his ugly face

" Cause I can't see your ass single anymore!! " " Like yours is not.  " I retorted and handed him a file. He gave me a kind of look that made me laugh . " See , I'll get one for myself!" He yelled , walking out of the room making me laugh even more.

I stood at the doorstep and watched him bidding goodbye to y/n. She glared at him for something he said and I chuckled seeing them both. Two kiddos who get offended easily.

" close the door properly!! Demons might disturb you both. " He yelled , running outside as she threw slippers at the closed door. They really got close within a day. I chuckled as she stomped her feet and walked into her room before closing the door with a thud. Silly girl

I smiled Shaking my head and sat on the chair starting the work for the night.

Typical me.

Next day…

" Jimin , give it back. "

" No. "

" I said,  give it back "

" And I said no. " I stated as she huffed

This girl came out of her room now and decided to skip her breakfast just because she was getting late on her first day.

So I took her file knowing she can't get inside the company without it.
" Fine. '' And there we go , our annoyed y/n at the table waiting for food .

Within no minutes ajumma came and served us the food . Y/n looked at ajumma before bowing her head down a little as ajumma smiled nodding her head and went into the kitchen.

I stared at her as she ate. " Are you jobless? " She asked in between her eating session and I faked a cough.

Jobless ? Me? Soon you're going to work under this jobless me 

" You think so? " I chuckled as she swallowed her  food, nodding. " Yes , cause if you have your own work , you won't keep your nose in my business right? "