Part 2

•••

I stare at the night sky , my hair flowing with the rhythm of the air. As I wished for nothing but peace.

I'm on my way to the Park's with my parents whom I have never met . I can say it's everything but a reunion. I sometimes heard about the ' park ' family but never talked to them nor met them in person . I wonder what's written in my fate for tonight...

Our car came to a halt and I know we reached our destination. Sighing I got down the car followed by my mother and father .

My mother looked at me and nodded her head assuring that everything will go alright. I gave her a look and walked ahead with them .

my eyes wandered around this huge mansion which is way bigger and prettier than ours . Everything looked expensive and screamed luxury. People are born rich? No way.

" They are here... " I heard a middle-aged man yelling, letting someone know about our arrival . And there comes a middle-aged woman who is around my mother's age coming from the kitchen... I guess?

" Oh my heartness... " she smiled as both of them reached us . Whom I assume as the ' park ' couple.

" How are you guys??? " The man asked and I saw them hugging my father and mother . Now it is confirmed that they are Mr & Mrs Park.

" We are fine ig? " my father responded before placing his hand on my shoulder and brought me ahead.

" Here is our little y/n... " he introduced me and I smiled awkwardly . " Awe.. she is so beautiful " the lady spoke and held my hands before taking me inside

We all settled in the living room which is way more spacious to my taste.

" So y/n , how are you? " Mr. Park asked and I opened my mouth to say I'm okay but shut it right away as I heard a very familiar deep yet raspy voice from behind me ." I guess I'm not late? "

My heart started beating faster and the hair on my neck stood straight sending shivers to my spine . Only if a voice can do something then this is it. No, I can't forget that unique voice!

" Absolutely not " I looked at my mother whose eyes were shining and she stood up . " Absolutely not my little boy , come here! " Her voice sounded excited and I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

I lowered my head praying to all angels that he shouldn't be the one whom I thought he was and lifted it up only my prayers to vanish and my eyes to meet with the familiar pair of deep brown ones . The eyes , which captivated mine from the moment I looked into them .

My heart beat raised even more and my body tensed when he looked directly into my eyes . His eyes held an amusement and I couldn't do anything but examine his face which left me in awe again. He shouldn't have been here...

As if to save me from this misery my mother decided to break the complete silence" Okay , sit here ... " she held his hand and made him sit on the couch which was beside me.

And finally he averted his gaze from me to my mother's before giving her a small smile .

" Y/n , he is Jimin and Jimin , she is y/n. " So park Jimin it is . Mrs . Park introduced us to each other and I muttered ' Jimin ' very slowly but got stunned when he looked at me . Did he hear me?

I clutched my silk frock and about to lower my head down but " nice meeting you again ? " He said mostly like a question and smiled which looked more like a smirk to me