Chapter Thirty Three

Third Person's POV

"Good to see you here Kamila." One of the two Males in front of Kami said.

"Hmm, OK. Do I know from years back or something?" Kamila asked.
"Yes, we are here to guide you on how to connect with your teachers." The second male said.

"So, you are not my teachers?" Kamila sat on the rock as she gestured to do.
"No, we are not. You may call me Reax  and my brother Knox." Reax replied.

The two brothers moved closer and placed their right palm close to her face.
"Once connected, you can feel them with you whenever you want to train as they shall guide you. You and Reina will also become one, her memories will be yours and yours, hers.

Kamila felt a presence in her head. I am Silon. More filled her mind making them all a total of five.
And their names were Zeres, Niara, Yolan and Kal.

After that, memories began to flash through her eyes almost like she was watching a fast forwarded movie. The movie of memories ended and she felt herself completely become one with Reina.

"This is the last time you shall hear from me, Kamila. But know this, we are the same and we are stonger." Reina soft voice said for the last time before finally fading away completely and forever.

Kamila opened her eyes to see herself in an open space. It looked so serene and quiet.
A huge beautiful tree stood in the middle of all the flowers giving the air a calming fragrance. Beyond the tree was a thick forest and a river flowing making a guggling sound as it rushed by.

She then noticed figures standing not too far away from where she was

Walking close, she recognised them as her five teachers from the mental image she got of them earlier.

"Amazing view, am I right?" Niara asked and Kamila nodded.

Now that she was seeing them well, she could notice different features they all possessed.
Silon look rigid and tall, full of muscles and all.
Kal looked so slim that Kamila thought that a heavy wind could actually carry him away.
Zeres' face looked the youngest and he looked like someone who would seen smiling even during a nap.
Niara looked young but Kamila felt that look were deceiving. A mere eye contact made her conclude that Niara is not as young as she looked.
Yolan also had a serious face, he was the most under dressed out of the five of them, everything about him was stiff, even his smile.

Kamila spent more time with her new teachers getting to know about all they will teach her. "Will I see you, out of this world?" Kami asked when she was about to leave. "Yes, very soon but for now, every meeting will be here." Silon replied and she nodded.

A gentle breeze blew past and Kami closed her eyes, when she opened her eyes.  Vale and her mates were sitting right front of her.
"Oh good, these two brutes were about to carry you back to the house." Vale said gesturing to the other men beside him.

"It was already getting late, what did you expect us to do." Ryan rolled his eyes at the annoying mixed breed.

Dylan carried  Kamila bridal style after seeing that she was feeling weak in her legs  and they left for home. "What do you want for dinner?" Dylan asked looking down at his mate.

"Anything will do, I am starving so bad." Kamila groaned swinging her legs as she began to gain more feeling in them.

On returning home, Kamila was sent up to freshen up while the men prepared dinner together.
"What are you doing here exactly?" Ryan asked Vale who sat on the kitchen island munching on a bowl of fruits.

"Waiting for dinner, also I have to ask Kamkam how it all went." Vale shrugged before placing a strawberry on his outstretched tongue and rolled it back in as Ryan looked on disgusted.

"What's up with the nickname, enough of the nicknames for MY mate." Ryan said glaring at an unbothered Vale who kept eating.

"What's going on?" Kami asked walking into the kitchen. "Nothing, your mate is just being a caveman." Vale replied grinning at Ryan who only rolled his eyes and joined Dylan who chuckled as he gently stirred the sauce on the stove.

Dinner got served and they say down to eat. "Hmm, Dylan, this is heaven." Vale groaned as he took the first bite of his meal. "Thank you Vale." Dylan replied as he stared at Kamila who was busy devouring her pasta.
"Enjoying yourself, firefly." He finally said making Kamila look up from her plate few stands of spaghetti still connected to the ones in her plate from her lips.

The three men laugh at the view, Kami chewed finished and drank some water before glaring at the men.
" Don't give us that look, you should have seen how you looked." Vale said still laughing.

"You two, couch for a week." She simply said pointing at her mates and continued to eat.
The men looked at her in disbelief while Vale continued to laugh. "And you." She pointed at Vale "No breakfast, lunch or dinner here for a week." She told him.
"Hey, no come on. You can't do that to me." He whined. Kami only ignored them all and soon dinner was over.

They cleaned up together and Vale left to his room at the pack house.
Dylan and Ryan followed Kami towards their room. "I said couch for a week, so..." She went in and returned with pillows and blankets. "Sort yourselves out." With that, she slammed the door in their faces leaving no room for pleads or argument.

"Come on up Sapphire, the bed is all for us tonight." Kami said to her puppy ignoring the voices calling out to her outside the room and fell asleep, actually tried to fall asleep but could not due to the whining men outside the door.

"One more noise and I will be adding one more week." With that threat, the room was finally quiet and she soon fell into a deep slumber.

Dylan and Ryan grumbled under their breath as they made their way to the guest room down the hall.

Heyyyy
New update. Writer's block has been such a bum but I am back and will try to update more.

Do not forget to vote, comment and share.

Also I created an Instagram account for my books, follow me at liz.bethrose
And on Tik Tok at Lizbeth Rose
🌹🌹💜💜