Chapter Ten

A/N I just realized I made a mistake. Aaron Drake is the real name of the twins beta even though I called him Dave earlier.

Anyways, enjoy💜💜

Kamila's POV

It was Monday morning. Ryan woke me up with wet kisses all over my face. "Okay,okay. I'm up."I opened my eyes to see him grinning.
"Morning love, you don't want to be late for work." He said. "Morning, where is Dylan?" I asked. Ryan stretched out his hand to my closet. "Picking an outfit for you, off you go." He said pulling me out of the bed and I went into the bathroom.

I finished and stepped out in my towel to see Dylan in the room this time. "Good morning Dylan." I smiled. "Good morning darling,how was your night?"He asked. "It was great." Dylan began to pat my body dry and led me to sit on the bed before taking my face and body cream. "Dylan,I can do this myself." I said."I'll do it today." He said.

I sat as Dylan did all as he said down to putting my shoes on. My dress was a black high waist pant trouser with lavender turtle neck. A black heels to pair which came with a handbag.

Getting to the kitchen, dinner was already waiting for me. I took my seat at the same time they did and we began to eat.

"Anything going on today." Ryan asked. I shook my head chewing my pancakes. I swallowed and asked "Why?"

"Nothing,just wondering." He replied.

I finished eating and got ready to leave."Bye." I said as I picked my keys. Dylan pulled me back and kissed me, Ryan followed suit and I could feel the moisture in my inner thigh."Is that an arousal I smell darling." Dylan smirked as his eyes glinted.

"Something to keep till we see you." Ryan said.

***
The first few hours at the office was busy and soon I finished with all I had to do at that time. Zoe came over an hour to my lunch break. "Hey señorita." She smiled taking her seat. "Hi, Zoe."

"So,tell me. How are my guys? Have you guys explored yet?" She asked, wriggling her brows. The question caught me unawares that I began to blush furiously and it didn't go unnoticed by my painfully observant best friend.

She squealed when she noticed my red hot face. "Start talking and so not leave a single detail out or I will annoy you so bad." She threatened glaring.

"Well. It began during the date last Friday,at the amusement park. We played some games and got to a photo booth. That was when they kissed me and it got too heated that we had to leave the park.
Nothing really happened actually." I was saying when Zoe gave me a look that seemed to say ' don't even think about it '

"Okay. We got home, clothes off and all. They went down on me and I did the same for them. The weekend continued like that. Even this morning, Dylan dressed me up like I am a toddler." I said ending my report.

Zoe gave me a knowing smile. "So, when is the main stuff happening?" She asked. "I don't know."I shrugged. "And when are you gonna get it and your toys." She said making me groan as she laughed.

I can't believe this girl is my best friend. Her mind was practically the gutter.
"Stop bringing it up. I haven't the courage to bring them out. The last time I used it,they were there, in their dog form." I told her. "That must have been one hell of a show."

"Enough about me. How is life with you?" I asked.

She leaned back against the seat. "Going well, I have a fashion show in a month. Yep,that is it. I can't believe your life is more exciting than mine." She said with a smug look.

I rolled my eyes. "Your dad still hasn't accepted the news?"
She shook her head. "Last time I spoke about it,he said I should get my mind of it and be in a normal relationship or he'll disown me." She said.

Zoe has been a lesbian since high school and hid it from her father.
Until, she confessed a little over a year ago but it didn't go well.

"What if you find 'the one', are you gonna leave her for your dad?" I asked.

She glared." Of course not. If he doesn't accept her then he won't see me till he does."
I nodded. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find the perfect person who will love you so much and give you strength to stand up to your father." I said.

"I wish mum was here,she would understand better." Zoe said making me smile wistfully.
"She can probably see how your dad is giving you a hard time and wants to knock some senses into his skull."I replied as we both laughed.

Dylan arrived during lunch break and Zoe was still with me.
"Hey Zoe." Dylan said as he walked around my table to kiss me. "Hey Dylan. How was your weekend?" Zoe asked grinning.

Dylan only chuckled."The best." He replied.
Zoe joined us during the meal but left when she received a message about an order that just came in at work. "See you soon." She said and left.

"What does Zoe do?" Dylan asked as he packed the plates. "She is a fashion designer. Owns her own line." I replied. Dylan nodded.

"I found your sketchbook while I was cleaning up. Never knew you could draw that well." Dylan said
"Where did you find it. It's been a while since I saw them." I asked surprised.

"It was in a box in your store collecting dust." He told me.
"How come you draw that well?"

"Well, I always wanted to be an animator and a stay-at-home artist bit my dad made me go for something more tangible." I replied.
"But being an artist is tangible." He argued. I nodded. "Yes, but my dad believes if I don't a real job. My future won't be secure."

"Would you still it if you had the chance?" Dylan asked. "Of course, but I am always busy." I replied.  
"Maybe you don't have to really be distracting yourself with the office and take a break doing what you love." He said.

I closed an hour early and left the office with Dylan. "Are you sure Ryan is cooking dinner?" I asked for the umpteenth time after Dylan mentioned Ryan cooking dinner.
"Yes,why are you acting like you will find you will find the kitchen in flames when we get home." Dylan said.

On getting home,I went into my room to change into something comfy and joined the guys.
Dinner was a recipe called pasta puttanesca and it was really amazing.

After eating, Dylan brought my sketchbook to me. They were four, my first ever sketchbook which I got in my first senior year.
"I can't believe I actually kept these." I said going through them.

The last sketch was an incomplete one of a dragon I used to dream of. It was obsidian black with piercing blue eyes. It's scales were so shiny and sharp, only thing left for me to add was the tail and a hind limb.
"This one seems so detailed." Dylan said. I nodded "I used to dream about him, in a cave. He was always just staring at me." I explained.

"Maybe you were a dragonrider in your previous life and he was your dragon." Ryan teased.
"Maybe." Dylan added but he sounded too serious to be teasing.

We retired for the night. I slept between them and I have never found a more comfortable position.
It felt like we were puzzles that fitted. Dylan said we are puzzles, we fit eachother because we are mates. With that thought I fell asleep and drifted off to a familiar dream.

I want to talk about the guy's hometown and pack in few chapters to come.
Anyone has an idea of a place I can use.
I really need this help as I hardly travel or explore.

Do not forget to vote comment and share 💜

Xoxo Adorable_sam
💜🖤💜🖤