Chapter Twenty Seven

Kamila's POV

Our blood became a silver liquid and moved out of the bowl in the form of a ball into the air. It shone  a little bit brighter before popping like fireworks over the whole place.

Everyone were amazed that they kept talking about it even after the ceremony.

We were gathered in Marie and Ian's living with the elder man that conducted the ceremony trying to find out the cause of what happened.

"The last time something like this happened was years ago, the tenth Luna that came before you" The elder whose name I learnt is David said.
"What does the whole thing mean then?" Dylan asked him.

"Luna Katherine then was a hybrid, a wolf and a witch making her very strong. After the Luna ceremony, it was recorded that the prosperity of the pack increased ten fold.
An occurrence in which she was mainly involved in as it was her fight and hers alone."David replied.

" So, what you are trying to say is that our mate will have to face some sort of occurrence because it is her fight. She doesn't even have any special ability to protect herself. "Ryan said.

" You do not know that for sure."David sighed.
"Wait, you mean I might have some powers?" I asked staring wide-eyed at him.

He shrugged with a blank look before taking a sip of his drink.
"What's is going to happen now?" Dylan asked.
"We wait and see, and everything will fall into place." David uttered before standing to leave.

"We will call for you when we notice anything." Dylan said and he only nodded before leaving the three of us in the living room.

Marie and Ian came in to take their seats. "You three should retire for the night, today has been quite tiring for you." Marie said smiling.

💫💫💫💫

Two days  has passed since the Luna ceremony. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened except for the fact that I think I am seeing and hearing things.
I did not dwell much on it so the guys would not notice anything wrong with me.

Zoë, Sarah, Sage and I are hanging out at the guy's and I place planning the Halloween party coming up during the weekend.

"Treat or tricks will begin around four pm and end by seven pm so the party may begin by eight." I said.

"What games are we going to set up for the kids?" Sarah asked.
"Well, I saw some Halloween games on Pinterest so I have ordered them all. And also our costume." Zoë replied.

"What are you dressing as?" Sage asked them.

"Wednesday and Enid." Zoë grinned while Sarah rolled her eyes. "What about you, Kami. What did you get for you and the guys?" She asked me.

"Well, they are going as Frankenstein 1 and 2 and me as the bride of Frankenstein." I replied also grinning.

"Dad got me a Velma from Scrooby Doo costume." Sage said.
"I am sure you will look so good in it." I told her smiling.

Everyone left leaving me alone in the house. Getting bored, I left to go bake in the kitchen.
While I was busy in the kitchen, I looked out to see a figure standing in the backyard. Only for me to blink and she wasn't there again.

"Seeing things definitely." I muttered.
I left the kitchen after putting the tray of cookies into the oven and setting the timer. With a bug spoon and the bowl of batter, I settled to feed myself.

Looking to my right for a brief period, I saw the figure again. From a closer look, I realised she actually looks a lot like me, a mirror image.

"Jeez, scared me there. Whoa, look a lot like me." I said. "You are me and I am you." She said.