chapter: 2

The girl starts suckling on Taylor's neck, causing Taylor to squeal. Taylor tries to push the girl off a little, feeling an offset uneasiness by knowing nothing about this girl.

"Hold on, please." Taylor pants, wiping the sweat off her hands, again. "I don't even know anything about you."

"You don't need to. Call me K, if you have to." The girl, now named K, snarks quietly into Taylor's ear. Taylor nods quickly and falls back onto a small fold out chair. Taylor grabs K's hips in desperation and steadiness. K slightly grinds on Taylor, kissing right under her earlobe.

Perfect, K thinks, she knows she has the newly-turned pop star under her fingertips. A sliver of guilt and nervousness finds its way to K's stomach, but she doesn't really know why. She's done this plenty of times before. The only difference though, Taylor was the wealthiest ever. This was a challenge.

K moves on down from Taylor's neck. Her tongue finds a home all the way down from her collar bones to her hip bones. Taylor grips onto the chair, huffing and huffing. Her mind is swirling in bright, beautiful colors. She doesn't know if she can handle this much longer. Although, her friends would probably only consider this second base.

After a couple more seconds of Taylor trying not to scream, K goes down to her wonder parts, causing Taylor to shove the girl away and falling back limp. Her head is spinning, a white cloud of happiness.

K licks her lips, then purses them. She feels kinda bad, but she knew what she had to do. K waits for a minute or so until Taylor composes herself. Taylor looks at her quizzically.

"You see that red dot? The flashing light?" K asks, cocking her head to the side. Taylor pauses for a moment, and then realizes what the hell just happened.

The whole thing has been recorded.