𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 • 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Do you like it?" i smiled as i asked my client, "Yess! its so cute, thank you!" she said handing me a 50$ bill and heading out of the tattoo parlor.

After a while, i started cleaning the chair and my tools. As i was cleaning another client walks in.

"Hey, can i get- Aries?!" A familiar voice said, "Oh hey Billie, you didn't know i worked here?" I tilted my head with a grin.

"No i had no idea," She said and leaned against the counter. Billie is one of my closest friends in LA, we've been friends since 3rd grade.

"Well, take a seat BB," she blushed at the nickname and took a seat. "Can i get this? On my neck," She showed me a picture of a girl with a Barb-wired heart and i kiss print in the middle on her's.

"Of course! that's fire," i said getting my tools ready. "So, how's UCLA?" i said wiping her neck.

"Eh. its ok, i share a dorm with a man slut so that's awesome. He brings bitches in there every. single. day,"

"All i hear is "Oh yes daddy don't stop!" all night," She said mocking the girls with a high pitched voice and rolling her eyes. I chuckled getting started on her tattoo.

"Okay..be extra still for me," Her hand ended up being on my thigh, roughly gripping it.

"Almost done..,"

•••

Billie • POV • G!P

"yo, im running short on cash..is there any other way i can pay you?" i said rummaging through my pockets to hopefully pull out something.

i blew way to much money yesterday...

Aries shifted in her seat a little and cleared her throat, "Um, no?" she snorted. "I mean its already on your skin and lasers are painful, trust me,"

I didn't wanna leave the shop without giving her something, it didn't feel right.

"But its ok, i made like $200 today anyway," She shrugged and got up leaning on the counter, looking up at me.

I looked around the shop for a solution until i saw a certain canvas with a women's naked body on it.

Her back was arched with a skinny thong on and her boobs were out.

"Billie?" she narrowed her eyes at me and looked me up and down.

I ran my tongue over my lips and grabbed her chin, bringing her closer to me.

"Are you sure? there isn't any other way i can pay you?" She shook her head no, completely clueless.

"Look at that painting up there.." she stared at me before looking at it. "Why would i pay when i could have you looking like that?"

•••

Aries • POV

"Are you sure we can do this here? Like right now??" I was panicking, like hello?? i don't wanna lose my fucking job.

"Yes Aries," She groaned sitting me down on my sketching desk after throwing everything off of it.

"It'll be fine baby trust me," she whispered against my lips before kissing me sloppy. She tugged on my shirt so i peeled it off of me.

"Damn..," she mumbled, I undid my bra and i swore her eyes had a lit up. She took one in her mouth while playing with the other making a euphoric feeling stir in my stomach.

"Man fuck this slow shit, take them damn shorts off," she ordered me, so i did of course.

"Turn around and arch," I did exactly that and pressed my ass up against her. "Deeper." what.

I tried to arch my back deeper but it ended up hurting so terribly bad, "Billie that hurts." i whined and she forced my back into the arch anyway.

Once i heard them pants hit the floor i knew it was over for my legs.

She moved my thong to the side and ran her tip up and down my slit, collecting my wetness on it.

She slowly pushed the tip in with her thumb, I winced in pain once it was halfway in.

"Fuck! you're so big," i whined putting my head on the desk as her hips thrusted into me at a painfully slow pace.

As i got used to it, white and clear juices began to trickle down my legs. Her hands tugging on my hair and her other occasionally slapping my ass wasn't helping either.

She roughly pulled me up by neck, her lips right by my ear. "Who got you this wet?" she said knowing i wasn't in any condition to answer.

"Answer me." her strokes had gotten slower, hitting my spot perfectly. "You! Fuckk!" i screamed clawing at the wooden desk.

She smirked at my response and pulled out, flipping me on my back. I whined when her cold fingers started playing with my clit.

Her warm tongue dipped down into my entrance, making my back arch in ecstasy. "Oh my godd," my eyes fell back and my hand flew to her head,
tugging on her hair.

"im gonna cum!," i screamed tugging even harder and she lifted her head up immediately, wiping my wetness off her chin.

"Bro.." i groaned rolling my eyes, "Shut up." she mumbled before slamming her dick in me.

I yelped and she bent down as she pounding into me, planting kisses on my neck. "Shh," she said against my ear as i was moaning at the top of my lungs.

Her thumb resting on my lip. I took it in my mouth, swirling and flicking my tongue on it. She pushed it further down my throat making me gag slightly.

She moaned lowly at that as she twitched in me, She started focusing on cumming more than hitting my g-spot. She threw my leg over her shoulder and started drilling into me.

I let out a choked moan and threw my head back against the table. "Slow down!," i whined but she didn't listen.

The moans stopped when i screwed my eyes shut, "Fuckk..," she said with a smirk as i squirted on her stomach.

With her head tossed back and breathy groan, she pulled out and stroked her tip before cumming all on my stomach.

"Do i still need to pay you?"