𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐠!𝐩

"You think its too showy?" i say pulling on the short dress. "No not really, it won't even matter because every girl would probably be wearing the same thing." she chuckled as she finished her sentence.

"Ok..you know where my wings are?" she tossed me my white wings, i slipped my arms through the holes and adjusted it a little.

Me and Billie decided to go as a devil and angel pair, i was wearing a silk white tube dress with fluff at the chest, with a little fluffy headband and white wings. Paired with white heels Billie bought for me.

She's wearing, a button down white blouse with no bra, nipple covers of course. Black slacks and red bottoms i made her wear. Her hair is in a low bun with loose strands sticking out.

She also added some fake vampire teeth, And yellow contacts. She even slit her eyebrow for the devil look. She was gonna do red body paint but i told her that was too much.

"You ready?" she says grabbing my emergency jacket. "Yeah." i say grabbing my purse. We walk out our room to the door, opening it to walk to the car.

-

"How many times do i have to tell you i have a girlfriend?" I roll my eyes and sip my drink. "I bet i can make you straight." He says getting dangerously close to me. Like Billies gonna beat his ass close.

"Listen dude, i don't want you. And i never will..Ok?" i push his shoulder back. Billie happened to be walking up behind me when i did.

I felt her anger as she approached the situation. She snaked her hand around my waist and pulled my butt to her front. Pulling my away from the guy.

She looked down at him with pure disgust, His face dropped and he broke the eye contact scratching his neck.

She was unexpectedly taller than him, Ironic isn't it? "Oh, I didn't know you were dating..her." he said nervously, avoiding my eyes. "I told you..." i mumbled sipping my colorful drink.

The dude walked off and Billie scoffed rolling her eyes, She grabbed my hand and took me to the couches and loveseats that were around the corner.

Sparked blunts and a chill aura filled the area as me and billie sat down. I sat on her lap, my butt directly on her center as she man spread. She had her hand on my thigh and the other holding a blunt as she conversed with her friends.

I grabbed my phone from my purse and scrolled through instagram until i felt Billies hand going lower. I paid no mind and continued browsing. She groaned in my ear when she shuffled in her position.

I felt her bulge pressing on my butt, i widened my eyes and looked up at her. "You ok?" i ask smirking. "Mhm.." she hums wetting her lips slowly. Her flushed cheeks and dilated pupils as she looked at me told it all.

She put her head in my neck and pushed my hair over my shoulder, I felt her lips on my neck as she gave me multiple bruises. I bit my lip and held back a sexual sound.

The fangs on her teeth came in contact with my soft skin, i let out a gasp with wide eyes and tilted my head to the side. Giving her more space. She groaned and pushed her hips up, poking my clothed pussy.

"You can't wait until we get home?" i whisper turning my head to her, "No, i need you now.." she huffed with needy eyes, i smirked and pecked her lips.