𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓

𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒,𝐆!𝐏 (Billie g!p)

"Billie do you have your bag ready?" i ask putting my hair in a messy ponytail. I look in the bathroom in mirror and look at billie brushing her teeth.

she always looks so good off guard.

She was in just in grey basketball shorts and a sports bra that didn't fit but she managed. She had always been a gym rat so she had a good looking body.

She had muscles in her arms and thighs, they weren't major but they were there. she had appearing abs and a flat stomach. She looked fine as hell.

She looked finer when we fucked.

anyway, she finished brushing her teeth and grabbed her shirt from the bed. i grabbed her bag, swinging it over my shoulder and sat on the bed.

She came out the bathroom sitting next to me to put on her shoes. We were going to practice before her game tonight.

"Baby are you sure you wanna wear those?" i raised a brow and she rolled her eyes. "This is practice not the actual game." she scoffed and kissed my cheek before getting up.

I gave her her bag and her water bottle walking out of our room to the front door. "Those shorts make your ass fatter." she smirked as she walked behind me.

"Really?" i said opening the door. she hummed and followed out the door to her car. She opened the door for em and i got in, she got in and started the car.

I go with her to the court because the other girlfriends of the girls go too. we all work out in the gym next door.

I hummed to 'Novacane' by Frank Ocean on the way there. Billie had a permanent smirk when he sung the chorus.

"Novacane, baby, baby
Novacane, baby, I want you
Fuck me good, fuck me long, fuck me numb"

We pulled into the parking lot and she parked the car. We got our stuff and got out. We got greetings from her teammates as we walked through the doors.

The girlfriends were standing near the exit to go to the gym. Billie grabbed my waist before i left and kissed my lips. i kissed her back immediately and pulled back before we ended up fucking.

(🥱)

I turned on my heels smirking at her and she smacked my butt licking her lips. I speed walked to the girls, waving as i got closer.

"y'all ready?"

                                 -

"F..Fuck." Billie moaned as i sucked on her. She threw her head back with her eyes rolled back. I swirled my tongue on her base as i bobbed my head.

So, what happened was. They had took a 15 minute break and Billie went to the gym to meet me in the bathroom after sending me a text she's horny.

So being the good girlfriend i am, i gave her head before she went back.

She guided my head with her hand, looking down at me with lust filled eyes. "Hurry up bae, you got..6 minutes." she said checking her watch.

I sucked on her at angle that made her cum fast. I reached up and rubbed on her stomach, tracing her abs."Thats the angle, shit." she groaned closing her eyes.

Her thighs clenched and so did her stomach. She let out a string of filthy moans and whimpers as i sucked. "I'm finna cum.." she groaned and bucked her hips.

"Billie!" we heard outside. "Fuck." i mumbled around her, she bucked her hips at the vibrations and pushed my head down, making me deep throat her. I swallowed her dick, my uvula rubbing against her base.