17- You're Different ◇

●This switches P

●This switches P.O.Vs so be ready, I swear this is the only chapter I do this●

"Nora lets go!" Sam shouted getting slightly irritated.

Nora had just gotten home from practice, startled by everyone standing in her kitchen. Well everyone except Luke.

We had plans to go hang out on his boat but Nora had missed the memo, so now she was taking her time getting ready in her room.

"Why doesn't someone, just go and get her?" I asked earning looks from everyone in the group.

"Enter her room?" Maddie stated/ asked, "yeah no, I don't have a death wish."

"Yeah I don't feel like having to deal with Nora's rath today." Leah added on.

I looked at them all confused, and went to ask why before Luke walked through the front door startling all of us.

"What the hell is taking you guys so long? I went down to the dock and no one was there." He stated

Sam rolled her eyes.

"The queen is taking her sweet time." Sam said gesturing towards Nora's room.

This time Luke rolled his eyes before marching towards Nora's room.

Opening the door, confusion immediately crossed my face.

"God Nora put a shirt on, I don't need to know what color bra you're wearing." Luke stated while walking in her room

"Well maybe knock and I would have known." I was able to hear Nora reply before Luke shut the door.

I stood there now more confused than ever.

"Why does Luke get to enter her room and no one else does?" I asked

At first I though it was because I was a guy, and it would be weird for Nora to have me in her room. But now that I knew it was everyone... well everyone except Luke, I was confused.

"Nora's room is her safe space,"Sam started explaining, "even more so when she was apart of the Brookies. It's the only area she feels safe, so she doesn't really let anyone else in."

"Except Luke, because he broke that barrier in anger. Since then Nora kind of just let him in." Ryan continued for Sam

"In anger?" I asked.

Ryan shrugged.

"Yeah, they had a yelling match. Nora slammed the door and Luke busted it down. We really don't know the details but that's when Luke found out about Josh."

I looked at him confused, but he didn't go into more detail as the group became uncomfortable.

Instantly I could tell that it wasn't about Nora and Josh dating, it was about something that happened while they were dating.