My first party

Lexi's POV

After school I drive home. When I walk in I yell, "I'm home," but get no answer. I walk in the kitchen to see a note.

Hey Alexa
A last minute work thing came up so I had to go out of town be back as soon as I can
- Mom

Wow. No call this time just a plain old note. What if I didn't see it? I would even no where the fuck she went.

To be true I don't really know now because she didn't tell me. Just a work thing is all she ever tells. And how long is as soon as possible?

Sometimes it's a day or two and sometimes it's a week. Last time she left for a month, never bothering call except when she needed me to pick her up from the airport.

Just then I got a text.

Unknown: Hey it's Kayla.

Me: Oh Hi

Kayla: I just wanted to let u know I'm having a party tonight and ur invited

Me: Ok cool I'll be there

Kayla: Great!

Me: where's ur house

Kayla: im at 1297 Kingston dr

Me: what time should I be over

Kayla: round 9:00 ish

Me: ok

Kayla: c u then

~a few hours later~

I check my phone to see that it's already past 8:45. Shit. I meant to start getting ready more than 30 minutes ago.

I get up from the couch I've been watching tv on for the past few hours. I head up to my room and instantly hop in the shower.

I'm pressed for time so I finish in a rush. I quickly dry my hair. I then throw on an outfit and apply a little make up.

I look in the mirror. I look good. I'm wearing a plain white tube top paired these jeans with flowers embroidered on them held up by my Gucci belt.

I run down stairs grabbing my keys and purse. I then throw on my doc martens. When I get in my car I check the time. 9:13. I'm not that late so it's fine.

I drive over towards where I think Kayla's house is. I don't really know where I'm going. 10 minutes later I pull up in front of a house with many cars parked in front of it. This must be it.

Once I head inside I see a normal high school party. People passed out of the couches others making out in the corner. Everyone totally out of control.

I walk into the kitchen to pour myself a drink. As I do someone comes up to me. "Hey girl I'm happy you came," Kayla says.

"Ya me too. This seems fun."

"Here come with me. I'm going to introduce you to some people."

I follow her back to the living room. She walks up to a guy and taps him on the shoulder. He turns around, "Lexi this is my friend Charlie. Charlie this is Lexi she's new to town," Kayla introduces.

"Oh I know you. You're in my Spanish class," Charlie recognizes.

"Oh ya I remember. You're the one that messed up your presentation so bad he let you redo it." I respond.

"Wait, you did what?" Kayla asks.

Charlie explains what happened. Soon enough we were all laughing. A moment later the door swings open to reveal the one and only queen of the school. Willow.

She's wearing a tight plaid skirt, much like the one she's wears for the school uniform, except way shorter. She paired it with a tight black top with one shoulder cut off. For shoes she's wearing a pair of white platform converse.

She looks around and heads straight upstairs without speaking a word to anyone. Kayla, Charlie, and I keep talking. Around 5 minutes later I hear screaming coming from upstairs.

Suddenly Willow comes waking down the stairs with a guy, who I forget his name, speeding after her. The weird thing is he is completely naked.

"Come on babe. Don't do this," he begs.

She reaches the bottom of the stairs and then turns around. "No Logan. We're over," she responds calmly.

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this?" He asks.

"You fucking cheated!"

"Like you haven't cheated on me before." He counters.

"Ok ya so I have. But I never hooked up with someone you knew. Especially not one of you're friends."

"Come on babe." He whines.

"No. I'm done with all you're shit. It's not worth it. You're literally a huge dick. Ironically you actually have a tiny one and now everyone can see," and with that she storms away.

At this moment this Logan guy finally realized that he was butt naked and everyone was staring. He quickly ran upstairs embarrassed.

"Ok that was absolutely hilarious," Charlie laughs. "I'm so glad that asshole finally got what was coming for him."

"I should probably go check on Willow," Kayla says. She then walks away in search for her friend.

A minute later a guy comes up to Charlie and whispers something in his ear. "I'm sorry to leave you but I have to go," Charlie tells me. Then he's gone and I'm left all alone at a my first party in this town, surrounded by people I barely know.

Lexi's Outfit

Willow's Outfit

Willow's Outfit