"Are you trying to say you like me?"

Dabi POV:

I was sitting at the bar, listening to Toga ramble when I saw Tomura walk in.

"Crispy. Come with me." He said as he walked up to me.

"What?"

"Im going on a walk, come with me."

Toga stopped rambling and looked over at me confused. I shrugged at her and got up.

"Alright then." I said as I grabbed my coat off the char and put it on. Tomura walked outside and I followed.

"Where are we going?" I questioned. We seemed to just be walking in a random direction. It was late so thankfully no one was out.

"Don't really know."

"Then why'd you drag me out here?"

"It's complicated."

"Explain it to me."

"You're driving me insane."

"You say that as if you're sane." That earned a glare from him.

"That's not what I meant."

"What'd you mean?"

"I don't know- you make me feel weird."

"Good weird or bad weird?"

"I don't know. Good- I think." He was hesitating more as he spoke.

"Are you trying to say you like me?"

"No-! Yes? Maybe."

"Be more specific."

"I think I do, and it's driving me crazy- even more crazy."

We walked in an awkward silence. I glanced over at Shigaraki, and frankly, he looked like shit.

Tomura was staring at the floor, his whole face was red. He was scratching at his neck, harder than he normally does, I could see the blood drip down his neck.

After the silence started getting unbearable, i finally spoke up.

"Shiggy-"

Before I could finish he cut me off. "No- no. I shouldn't of said anything. I-" He started scratching harder.

"Stop- No. " I grabbed his wrist and pulled it away from his neck. We both stopped walking. We just stood there.

I thought my heart might explode when he finally looked at me. He just stared. He looked very confused, and honestly I was just as confused.

"Tomura- I like you too."

Despite me seeming calm on the outside, my stomach felt like it might collapse in on itself and my heart was beating through my chest.

Tomura just stared at me with wide eyes. We both stood there. Neither of us said anything, we were both just staring at each other.

It was silent for a while, but it wasn't awkward silence. It was just silent. Eventually Tomura spoke up again.

"So...What are we?"

"Whatever you want us to be."

"Boyfriends?"

"Boyfriends."

—————————

Shiggy's POV:

We walked back home in a comfortable silence. About halfway through the wall, Dabi grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. My heart started beating faster and I was making sure I was lifting up two fingers.

Eventually my heart rate calmed down and we walked, hand in hand. It felt weird, very weird- I've never done this before and it was painfully obvious.

Once we finally got home, we stopped infront of the door. I let go of Dabi's hand. "I don't want them to know." I said as I looked over at him. He just nodded before walking inside.

It was late, very late. Kurogiri wasn't at the bar anymore and everyone had already gone to sleep. I walked behind Dabi down the hallway. Before Dabi went yo his room he turned to me.

"What?" I said quietly, careful not to wake anyone up.

He grabbed my chin- his grip was weirdly gentle. I could feel his breath against my face. My heart was beating painfully fast as he stared into my eyes.

He kissed me.

My eyes widened and I froze in place. My hand's found their way to his shoulders, holding on for dear life. I was lifting up my ring fingers.

Eventually he pulled away with a smirk. "Goodnight." He said simply before turning around and walking into his room.

Holy shit.