"I'm not scared of you, Tomura."

Shiggy POV:

I woke up and it was completely silent- and it was freezing. What the fuck? It was winter, but Spinner stole a heater so it shouldn't of been this cold.

I was shivering like crazy. I don't own any warm clothes, at all. I grabbed jeans and a long sleeve black t-shirt, but that's the best I had.

I walked out to the bar and Kuro wasn't there. There was a note on the counter,

'Me, Toga and Compress went to find a new heater, the old one broke.

P.S. Shigaraki, Dabi. Don't kill each other.'

I sighed and crumbled the paper and threw it away, I crossed my arms, trying to warm myself up a bit. I looked over and saw Dabi walking out of his room.

Dabi came out in a tank top and shorts, how the fuck? It's freezing and he's wearing shorts.
"How are you not dying right now?" I said as I looked over at him.

"I don't get cold." He shrugged. He walked past me and I could feel the warmth coming off of him, "damn- your warm." I mumbled.

He came up next to me and lit a small fire in his hand. I was still shivering but the fire felt nice. "Cold?" He questioned as he looked over at me. I just nodded.

Dabi put out the fire in his hand and I winced at the cold air hitting my skin. "Put on a jacket." Dabi said. "I don't have any jackets." I grumbled as I walked over to the couch and sat down, I hugged my knees to my chest, trying to be as warm as possible.

Dabi sighed and sat next to me, the warmth felt nice, but I wasn't going to admit it. I felt Dabi's arm wrap around my waist, my eyes widened ever so slightly and I could feel my face getting warm. "What are you-" He cut me off. "Your cold, right?" He said as he pulled me closer to him.

I wanted to pull away, but I didn't want to- I didn't know. The warmth felt so nice... after a while I finally gave in and leaned against Dabi, my head rested on his shoulder. "This means nothing." I mumbled. Dabi just hummed in agreement.

—————————

Dabi POV:

Tomura had been laying in my arms for almost an hour. We were both silent, but it wasn't awkward, it was almost- comfortable.

Eventually I looked down and saw Shiggy fast asleep.  Cute. Kuro should be home soon and if Toga sees us like this, it'll be hell. I picked up Tomura and walked to his room, I laid him down on his bed and pulled the thin blanket over him.

He opened his eyes just enough so that he could look at me "cold..." he mumbled. I sighed and got in bed next to him, putting my arm around him once again. He cuddled up to me within seconds, his head resting on my chest. I noticed him hesitating to put his hands down, I grabbed his wrists gently and rested his hands on my stomach. "I'm not scared of you, Tomura."

He opened his eyes and stared up at me, almost as if I wasn't real. "Your not?..." he questioned quietly, it was almost weird seeing Shigaraki so- vulnerable.

"I'm not." I reassured him. I watched as his crimson eyes fluttered shut. He was fast asleep within seconds, I fell asleep shortly after.