"I just like to piss him off."

Shiggy POV:

I stayed up all night thinking about him. The fuck is wrong with me? Maybe I'm going even more insane? His damn eyes...no-no! Fuck! Why. Kill me, please god, kill me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. "Oi, Crusty. You good in there? You haven't come out all day." My heart skipped a beat when I heard his voice. Why? I hated him two days ago. I think...

"Uhm- yeah, I'm fine." My gaze shot from the ceiling to the door when I heard it open. Dabi walked in and closed the door behind him, why is my heart beating so fast?

"Kuro sent me to check on you." He said as he leaned back against the door.

"Well you've checked on me, now fuck off." I tried to sound as normal as possible despite my heart feeling like it was going to fucking explode. What the fuck is happening to me?

Dabi flipped me off and walked out.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself as I buried my face in my pillow.

————————————

Dabi POV:

I walked out of Tomura's room and back into the bar.

"Is Shigaraki okay?" The smoke man questioned me.

"Don't know. He looked fine, but if you we're expecting him to say anything, you sent the wrong person to check on him." I said as I sat down and grabbed a beer.

Kuro sighed and crossed his arms. "Why can't you two just get along? you fight like children."

"I just like to piss him off." I shrugged and took a swing at my beer.

He gave a disappointed sigh. "He seems to think the same way you do."

"I told you, it's affectionate." The sarcasm in my voice was very obvious and I had a small smirk.

"Seriously Dabi, it would be easier for everyone if you just attempted to be nice to Tomura." The bartender said. I shrugged and walked away.

————————————

Shigaraki POV:

Eventually, I came out of my room and sat at the bar. Kurogiri looked at me. "You alright, Tomura?" He questioned as he cleaned a few shot glasses.

I questioned if I should tell him, I mean he's a gas man what could he do? I don't know. "I- uh. Yeah, I'm fine. Just cant stop thinking about something..." I mumbled as I scratched at my neck.

"Thinking about what?" The bartender questioned as he looked over at me. I sighed and scratched harder. "Crispy." I said quietly.

"You mean Dabi?" Kuro asked as he put down the shot glass and turned to me. "Yeah."

"What about him? Your not plotting his murder are you-" The smoke man asked, sounding concerned.

"Jesus Christ, Kuro. No. As much as I hate- well, as much as he annoys me, I'm not planning on murdering him.

When I changed it from hate to annoy, Kurogiri froze. As if he wasn't expecting me to say I didn't hate Dabi.

"You don't hate him?"

"Well- no."

"You don't?" The bartender questioned once more, as if he thought I was lying.

"No, Kuro. I don't hate him."

"Are you sure?"

"Jesus Christ! I'm sure!"

"Just checking..." The smoke man said, he sounded very confused.

"I can't stop thinking about him- I think I'm going insane."

"You are insane, Tomura."

"Even more insane."

"You like him?"

"What!? No- no. Not a fucking chance."

"You sure?"

"No..."