27. Colly's pov

"So you are saying you will stay in my house for a month ?"

"Yes ! God, Pepi. Did you grew to hate me during the year we didn't see each other ? Why are you asking me this so often ?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Or will you be too conscious of me if we live together ? Scared we will stop being just friends ?" I say playfully.

"No. What are you saying, Colly ? Of course not. Stay as long as you want but don't create trouble."

I don't believe it. I am hot, my body is damn sexy, my make up is perfect and my hair is gorgeous.

I can flirt with anyone. I can have anyone. Pepi knows every guy in our school wanted me.

It's impossible he wouldn't want a girl so many guys want. Men would be proud to be mine, so why doesn't he cross the line like I do ?

"Why are you so distant from me ? Is it because I kissed Gavi the last time we saw each other ? Did it annoy you ?"

I fucking hope it did. I made out with him for minutes, until he saw us. I wanted Pedri to feel jealous, to take me as his and kiss me.

But no, he had an awkward look, and that was it. No anger no nothing.

Maybe he is the type to not feel jealous or possessive.

"Colly, don't worry. You can do whatever you like with Gavi. You can kiss him or you can fuck him. I will never be angry or jealous."

"I was never angry in school no matter who you dated, remember ? Since I didn’t care. I never saw you as someone I love romantically, we aren't each other's type I guess ?" He says with a beaming smile.

"Gavi doesn't do relationships though, so watch out to not catch feelings. He do one night stands and flirts." He warned me.

"Like you do, I think ? I've been in Barca for a long time now... but I never heard about you having a boyfriend after I became a player."

Of course you didn't. You signed million dollar worth contracts, you think I will date some losers when I can be a football player's wife ?

Fuck it. When we were in highschool I didn't think Pedri was this serious about his career. I should have slept with him when he was a nobody, maybe he would have started to crush on me then.

The weather here is so hot that I wore mini shorts and a white see through top for him to admire my body, but he keep trying to not look at me.

"We both have been single all this time ! Awful. I want to date againnnnn Pepi baby." I whine on his shoulder, pouting and making sad eyes.

"We should date each other. We are friends and we are both hot, it would work out. Match made in heaven !"

He was smiling not long ago, but his face got more serious. He moved, letting his shoulder free and went to take a drink in the kitchen.

"I had a girlfriend, Colly."

My jaw dropped on the floor, I must have misheard.

Pepi had a girlfriend ? And I never heard of it ?!

"We didn't date for very long. We broke up between one or two months ago."

Am I dreaming ? Some bitch had her hands on him before I did ?

"Why did it end...?"

"She broke up with me because she felt betrayed. She felt like she was my plaything."

He opened the faucet and splashed water on his face. Looking annoyed but also sad.

I walked towards him and gave him a hug, patting his back.

"I'm sorry, Pepi baby. Look on the good side... You and her, it wouldn't have worked out, I am sure of it. There’s plenty of other girls who can help you to forget about her." I say while stroking his hair.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek he couldn't block before he moved away.

"Some of these girls are right in front of you. But you refuse to look closely..."

He wipes the lipstick stain on his cheek with the back of his hands and looks at me with incomprehension. Confused.

Who the fuck is the slut who dared to steal my Pepi, anyway ? He is too good for her.

I am so mad. Is she a celebrity ? Some girl he met during a fan meeting ?

"What's her name anyway, where did you even meet her ?"

If it's at her workplace or somewhere they both go often to, I will make sure he doesn't step a single foot there. I will stick to him like glue.

"Don't try to know anything about her, Colly. I am not in the mood right now." He answers coldly with a straight place.

He never said something like this to me before, but he's been acting like this since I came back. He's been so cold and almost mean.

Or is it since he's known that slut...

If I find her, I will destroy her so bad she and Pedri will never see each other again.

"Pepi... you don’t like that girl, right ?"

She was just a flirt he had while I was away. Nothing more. He must have gotten over her by now. He created a wall between my questions about her and her because he hates her. Right ?

No answer. He closes his eyes. His fingers pinching his nose.

"...are you serious ? You like her ?"

Don't fuck with me, Pedri. Tell me you don't like this girl !

Fuck, no ! He can't !

"I want to stop talking about her."

I don't ! What the fuck ? What the fuck ! You never kissed me, even drunk, but you caught feelings for some slut ? Who the fuck is she !