FIVE

sebastian hayes

.  .  .  .  .  .

Today can't get any better, I'm convinced. Greenwood just announced that students who got a lower grade than B plus can retake the test. I noticed her taking a few looks in Loïse's direction, too. Loïse and I already planned on meeting up tonight, after her late skills lab, which she absolutely did not want to skip. 

I had asked her if it was that important, since I've got an early practice tomorrow but she insisted on going to the skills lab. Then, she proceeded to fill me in with these very delicious details about how she dissected a heart a few weeks ago and that the professor actually told her that it looks okay! Like, can you believe that someone just called your work okay?! 

Her words, not mine. 

We also planned on going over the rules of our fake relationship tonight. Or, Loïse wanted to go over the rules; to me, they don't really matter. 

But she seems more comfortable with having rules, so fine I guess. 

She told me her skills lab would be done at 7:30 and I'm planning on explaining electromechanics to her tonight (that was the subject of the test, too) but I'm pretty sure she'll get the subject matter within an hour. She's smart, smarter than I am. Except for physics, then. 

Then, afterwards, going over the rules will take us about 15 minutes if she's not being too difficult and making this way too complicated. Which means I can invite Janette over at 7:45. 

8 to be sure she won't have to meet Loïse. I'm sure Janette would make that a really big problem. 

I know it's a dick move to let Janette come over after being a bit mean to her, but fuck, if I'm really going to let Loïse be my fake girlfriend, I really can't take any chances of getting caught with another girl. 

So I'm going to enjoy tonight, fuck Janette before I can't fuck anyone anymore for a few weeks. I'm trying to limit this "relationship" to one month. It'll lose the fan's attention anyway after two weeks. And a month is more than enough to get back on track. 

"Hey Seb", Elias says, as I walk down the stairs to grab a beer. Loïse seems like to much of a prude to let me drink alcohol while explaining physics. 

"Yo", I greet. "What's up?"

"Nothing much", Elias responds. "But I have a question: do you mind if I leave for the night?"

"'Course not, why would I mind? The less I see your face, the better", I joke. 

"Funny. I was just checking 'cause I know you'll be scared, otherwise, if you don't have momma bear with you tonight", he teases. 

"Actually", I explain. "I probably won't be alone tonight. Janette's coming over and I think she's gonna want to spend the night."

"Janette?", Elias asks, as he raises his eyebrows. "That stupid sorority chick? Man, you must be really desperate if that's the kind of chick you're into."

I snicker. "Nah, she fucks well. Really well. And I really need to screw her once more before L-, y'know", I say, quickly changing my mind. I don't want to risk anyone knowing that the relationship Loïse and I will be announcing erelong is a mask to let me have some time to get back in shape. Not even my best friend, sadly. It'll only make things more complicated. 

"Before our early practice tomorrow", I continue. 

Elias nods. "Yeah, I get that. I'm going to June tonight."

"Just to have a good fuck?"

"Dude, no, of course not", Elias says, sounding a bit angry now. "She's my fucking girlfriend, not a sorority girl, like the chicks you always put your dick into."